2 Torch Red '03s In Northern WV

CobraVertWV

Gotta have more
Established Member
Foreword: I know this should probably be in one of the regional forums, but I live in North-central WV, which really spans three regions: WV (South Regional Forum), PA (Mid Atlantic Regional Forum), and OH (Midwest Regional Forum). (I'm 10 mins to the PA state line and an hour from Ohio.) I just just wanted to catch as many people in the surrounding area as possible. :)

BigBeez03 and I got together today, and even though the digital pix all came out sad (old Mavica camera :rollseyes), I just wanted to give a shout out to all the locals. BigBeez03 has the '03 10th Anniversary Edition and I have the '03 drop top. Who else is in the Morgantown/Clarksburg, WV area? Drop me a line!

BTW, the backdrop for the picture is the WVU football stadium.

Last edited:

Ryan00TJ

Established Member
They look really good!!! I think I've seen you before heading south on I-79 while I was headed the other way. I've also seen a Maroon 03 Vert around Morgantown 3-4 times now so there may be another 03 in town.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
nice cars, i really like coupes more though. i bet your notch is nice! lets see some pics of that :)

akatherazor4

If you see this tag, Run!
Established Member
Hey 03CobraVertWV this may be far fetched but I have a question for you. There's a girl who lives in Morgantown by the name of Beth Langley, would you happen to know her?

Thanks,
Razor.:beer:

CobraVertWV

Gotta have more
Established Member
Ryan00TJ, I'll keep an eye out for 'ya in your silver SS.

akatherazor4, I don't know that girl. If she drives a Mustang I'll probably run into her sooner or later, though!

Ryan00TJ

Established Member
03CobraVertWV, Since we're so close and I am in Motown quite a bit we should get in touch and line em up one day. I think it would be a great run and maybe we could make some good videos!! If your interested PM or email me.

Ryan

[email protected]

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Razor - what the hell are you talking about? It's not cool to joke about the situation going on in Charleston, WV.

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by BigBeez03
Razor - what the hell are you talking about? It's not cool to joke about the situation going on in Charleston, WV.
He lives in Northern VA where the first serial sniper was shooting up the place. He's saying he's been in the situation before.

akatherazor4

Established Member
Originally posted by StangD281
He lives in Northern VA where the first serial sniper was shooting up the place. He's saying he's been in the situation before.

Exactly!:thumbsup: I was right next to the gas station in Manassas when the sniper struck there.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Razor - Holy Shit man are you serious? Ok that's cool, I thought you were making light of the situation. This sniper shit is too much, what's wrong with people these days. If they catch the guy they should execute him by FIRING SQUAD! The the punishment match the crime.

StangD281 - Where did you get your Cobra? McCrackin Ford? I was talking to them but they didnt' want to take my R6 in on a traded so I bought my Cobra up a "Davies Ford" in Connelsville, PA.

StangD281

Established Member
StangD281 - Where did you get your Cobra? McCrackin Ford? I was talking to them but they didnt' want to take my R6 in on a traded so I bought my Cobra up a "Davies Ford" in Connelsville, PA.
Nope, bought it at Kenny Ross in Irwin. McCrackin & Davies wanted $5k over sticker when I was buying; Woltz & Wind didn't have a car. They gave me more than my trade was worth, sold for less than sticker, and that was that!

akatherazor4

Established Member
Razor - Holy Shit man are you serious? Ok that's cool, I thought you were making light of the situation. This sniper shit is too much, what's wrong with people these days. If they catch the guy they should execute him by FIRING SQUAD! The the punishment match the crime.

Yup I'm serious bro. I was also close to the shooting when in happend in Fredericksburg and when they hit the home depot out in Fairfax. It's not an easy feeling that's for dam sure.:( The bad thing is you don't know where to look or who to look for. From what I understand the sniper is only hitting from about 30 yards away in your area. That's very easy for any novice with a scope to do. Just be smart, stay strapped, and watch your surroundings. I still do this on a daily basis. I was jacked at gunpoint in December of 2000 and you will never catch me slipping again.

Users who are viewing this thread