20,000 miles and still going strong

Eric03Cobra

Established Member
Just thought I'd share.
On my way to work this morning, I rolled 20,000 miles (purchased Feb 10, 2003) on the cobra and still loving it.

Still have the original clutch and original set of F1s:eek:

I've had no problems with the motor on this car so far. I have had rear end replaced, drive shaft replaced, and half-shafts replaced so far. I think I'm going to have to take it in and have the paint looked at. It's starting to flake off in a few areas on the hood and on the rear deck lid. :nonono:

Forbidden Snake

Established Member
17.5k miles here and still rolling strong as well. Love this car -- wished I didn't have to sell it. No problems what-so-ever except for the tink from the rear end and slight diff leaking. And like you, stock clutch, stock rubber, etc.

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Thats great. I'm at 18k, no serious problems. No tick, no bad TOB, bought mine in oct. 02, made on 9/18/02. Paint is flakin off, nothing that a little touch up and Langka can't fix. Stock until Sat, FIPK goes in. Next month, magnaflow cat back.

Big Man

Fill r Up!
Established Member
Originally posted by Eric03Cobra
Just thought I'd share.
On my way to work this morning, I rolled 20,000 miles (purchased Feb 10, 2003) on the cobra and still loving it.

Still have the original clutch and original set of F1s:eek:

I've had no problems with the motor on this car so far. I have had rear end replaced, drive shaft replaced, and half-shafts replaced so far. I think I'm going to have to take it in and have the paint looked at. It's starting to flake off in a few areas on the hood and on the rear deck lid. :nonono:
20K in one year, damn.:eek: Is the Cobra your daily driver?

kilroy