20% Fuel Savings - Anyone heard of this??

OZ Dude

Going Crazy Down Under!
Established Member
Hi All,

There was an article in the Sunday paper in Oz about a "new fuel saving revolution". Now normally I don't put any credence into this stuff cause we've all seen the shows where you can increase this or that and poof, automotive nirvana is achieved.

However, as this one actually made it to a national newspaper then I'm figuring there's a bit more to it. The company who markets this little miracle is known as either "Mtech" or "Moletech" depending on which country you're in. The website I have is http://www.moletech.us/mtech/ for the USA.

Essentially there are 3 parts to the kit. One goes in the tank, one goes inline before the air filter, and the third attaches via cable tie to the outside of your radiator hose.

I am as sceptical as all hell about this stuff so I would like to know about anyone who has seen it, tried it, had it work, had it fail...

It looks like gas prices will go over the $1.50 per LITER mark in Oz by the end of the year so I need to find a way to start getting better mileage cause running 2 cars at $100 per week each is really biting into the budget!!

Thoughts, opinions and observations start -----> here

Oz :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread