20" wheels WHERE?!?!

bumblebeetuna

Trade: Girlfriend for KB?
Established Member
Yes, I did use the search button and it came up with no matches. I typed in 20" Wheels, 20" Chrome Replicas, 20" 99 Style

My question is where I can find the 99-00 style in a 20" Chrome? Anyone know? Thanks, J

FordFanStan

Established Member
On my truck :poke: hehe. There is supposedly a company that just started making them again. This was posted on most of the boards. Check it out on LightningRodder.com forums as there is alot less traffic there and the thread is probably still on the first page lol... Stan

trueblue4ver

Established Member
Here ya go man....... :rockon:
http://wheelcontact.com/catalog/wheel_info.php?wheels_id=31{1}134

Last edited:

bumblebeetuna

Established Member
KenneSVT said:
I thought you dissappeared. how have you been YullLuz. Hows the L running?

shit dude, the trucks been up for a while now. Broke the damn rear end (im saving to go to that true-trac) and on top of all that, College and pledging are keeping my ass occupied. Rigors of being in college i guess.

Are you still runnin that tune that Rick set up for you?

ConsSVTCobra

ThE iNSaNE iRiSHMaN
Established Member
YUL LUZ said:
Yes, I did use the search button and it came up with no matches. I typed in 20" Wheels, 20" Chrome Replicas, 20" 99 Style

My question is where I can find the 99-00 style in a 20" Chrome? Anyone know? Thanks, J

20"'s? They are EVERYWHERE. Mags, Spinners, Whatever. 18"-24" wheels are the MOST purchased. Just don't go 100MPH over some RR Tracks. I ripped out th WHOLE exhaust and then some! So from the original 17"'s I went 20" and then dropped down to the 18"'s. 20"'s ARE GREAT NO DOUBT, but tires, tread, bumbs, I mean you literally can feel a 'Little" rock!

I'd get 18"'s but 20"'s can be found ANYWHERE! I'll sell you my old 20"'s of course they are used! Sprewell spinners (I KNOW GUYS) but the set was over $9k, VERY NICE rims and tires! Just NOT my, "Thing!"

trueblue4ver

Established Member
I think the 20" replica's look amazing though. Some people dont drive there cars hard and dont care as much about bumps and stuff like that, or maybe the roads aren't that bad around them. No doubt there are some sick looking 18's though, like ronsbolt for instance.

ConsSVTCobra

ThE iNSaNE iRiSHMaN
Established Member
trueblue4ver said:
I think the 20" replica's look amazing though. Some people dont drive there cars hard and dont care as much about bumps and stuff like that, or maybe the roads aren't that bad around them. No doubt there are some sick looking 18's though, like ronsbolt for instance.

I BOTH agree and disagree! 20" Rep.'s look like $hit! They look like a car that can't afford ANYTHING better. MY OPINION! I said I have the BEST the ORIGINAL Sprewells' and I don't even run thoses boots at over $7k!

Spinners SUCK! And he three piece are GREAT, then it only takes five times on top of that to just CLEAN the B/D off of your rims!

IF you DO get new rims get some Cobra "R's" or something. I KNOW SOMEONE on this board has a SET! Just look around and 20"'s? WTF!?!?!? STOP watching, "Pimp My Ride".

P.S. REALLY GOOD Sprewells cost MORE than your ENGINE! FOR RIMS!! But too each his own!

ConsSVTCobra

ThE iNSaNE iRiSHMaN
Established Member
NO WAY...Replica Spinners...PLAIN SUCK!!!!!!!!

trueblue4ver said:

I'm sorry they SUCK! ANYTHING but the REAL thing SUCKS! I've SEEN it one wheel spinnin' one slowly, one's not moving at all and etc.

Steer AWAY from these rims. And Sprewells AGAIN are the ONLY TRUE "SPINNERS" with the propler bearing and $hit! 'F' anything else, but there in lies the prob. Spre.'s are NOT cheap WITH Tires - C'MON!

P.S. No offence man but feel free to buy mine or new Spree's or whatever and in LESS than a year those BEARINS are DONE FOR! I'm MAD, yes, because the ALMOST SAME $HIT happed to me!

Find something that's reliabale and what you like (And the ladies) ;) :beer:

UVa SVT

Established Member
Jonathan: where have you been? I don't see the L in the parking garage anymore?

...... Resist the 20s.... go with 18's. you don't wanna go slower!

-Mike

bumblebeetuna

Established Member
Mike- PLEDGING SUCKS!!! I dont drive the L to school anymore. TO much worrying and parking way the F out. Drive a EXPLODER now.(sister old car) The L's in the garage....still broke DAMMIT!!!! I think some things are going down in the next couple of weeks. Check Ntac or drop me line.

bumblebeetuna

Established Member
ConsSVTcobra- WTF!?!?!?!?!?!

We are talking about a L first of all. Not a 84 olds.
Second- Find one F-ing person in the section that would put a set of 9K spinners on their L.

If you ever had spinners on your cobra, i think it should be taken away from you. IMOP

magnumxl4

Established Member
i got the 20 in lighting rims on mine, ill trade for some stocks and cash from a 99/00

Users who are viewing this thread