2000 Audi A4 Quattro

96badvenm

Established Member
Very nice 2000 Audi A4, 1.8T, Quattro, with a manual 5 speed. Clean Title in hand. Currently has 113,xxx miles on it and I have owned it for just under 2 years. The reason I am selling is because I want to get back in to a SUV. Exterior is in good shape, with a few scratches, and rock chips here, and there, but paint looks good, and really shines when its all cleaned up. I would say the tires have about 30-40 % tread life left on them. The car gets around great in the snow. The interior is near perfect, with no rips, tears, or wear on the leather. This car is loaded with Bose sound system, heated seats, navigation system, sun roof, and HID headlights just to highlight a few options. Mechanically the car is in great shape, and serviced regularly. The timing belt was due to be changed, and a whole timing belt kit was just installed less than 1000 miles ago. The kit included a new water pump, thermostat, new seals, and all new belts. The car has always shifted flawlessly, and never grinds, or has any kind of trouble going into any gear. This A4 gets great gas mileage, around 24 MPG around town, and 29+ MPG on the interstate.

The only issues this car is having as follows. These cars are known to have the abs module go bad, and this car is no exception. The abs light has been flashing since I have owned the car, and I have not fixed it. Although this light is on, the brake system is still in working order. The electronic portion of the module just needs to be rebuilt. I found a place that would rebuild it for $80. I have driven the car through two snowy, and slick winters without have any stopping issues. The airbag light is also on. My friend that is a VW and Audi tech ran the code, and it is a harness in the rear side airbag. He said it is a PITA to replace, so I never had that done. The only other issue is the led screen in between the gauges is fading, and can be hard to read at times when it’s sunny out. For the most part you can make out what it says though.

I’ve really enjoyed having this car, it is very fun to drive, and has good zip to it. Its fun hearing the turbo when the windows are down! I just need to get back into a SUV so I can tow some toys around. Contact me with any questions
[email protected]
402-689-1421
Asking $6900

NOTE: this picture is not my car, just an example I found off of google. This is the EXACT same car though in similar condition.. I will upload pictures in a day or two.

X72AWH.jpg

Last edited:

sudds1

Established Member
willing 2 trade for?

maybe $6000 plus your car for thishttp://omaha.craigslist.org/cto/1673011965.html (cars & trucks - by owner)

Users who are viewing this thread