2000 Cobra R seats

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
Originally posted by yellowz06killer
What company sells 2000 Cobra R seats?

Here's a pic to whet your appetite:

http://images.cardomain.com/installs/169000-169999/169313_9.jpg

They are the Recaro Sports IIRC. There are much better Recaros, my personal favorite are the Recaro SRDs.

Of course, there are much cheaper alternatives with (other's opinon) better quality.

I've tried to order 2000 R model seats through FoMoCo parts and they have superceded (sp?) the PN# in the fiche to indicate the regular 1999 Cobra leather seats...no joy there.

Good luck in your search.

djax

Established Member
What do 2000 Cobra R seats look like? The only thing I remember about Cobra R seats were the cheap V-6 seats used in the 95 R. I'm getting so old.:??:

griffined

SVT driver
They are black Recaros with the Cobra R logo sewn on the upper front. They have an inflatable lumbar support, and holes for a 4 point harness belt system.

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
so where can I buy these...
169313_9.jpg

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
Where can I get that rear seat delete? Is it anything more than the material used in the trunk? Hey you think the 03's are bad my '99s SUCK!

super sonic

Established Member
Loved the seats in my Bullitt. E.Green, PaulsHP has a rear seat delete kit and no the 00R's delete was not just trunk material. I'm sure one of the R owners could tell you exactly what it consists of.

Users who are viewing this thread