2000 contour SVT FOR SALE $4,700

rich_roadrace

Established Member
Up for sale is a rare 2000 Ford Contour SVT. This car came with a 200hp svt tuned engine, svt tuned suspension, svt dual exhaust, and svt body kit. This car is a great sleeper. It is fast and handles like a dream. This vehicle has not been highly modified. Only upgrades are an air intake and light weight flywheel. Interior is still stock and in good condition. The vehicle has some front damage on the hood which can be fixed. See pics. Other than that the exterior is in fair shape for an 8 year old car. Paint shines up very well with no oxidation . There is some dings but over all looks pretty good. Needs a little work. Many new parts: water pump, thermostat, spark plugs, wires, new hankook tires, rear shocks, clutch, pressure plate, throwout bearing, fidanza flywheel, and new brake pads all around, brand new headlight assemblys, new sunroof motor gear, custom dual catback exhaust, brand new ac line, factory stereo, and alarm. The car has 121,000 miles on it and runs amazing. Transmission shifts smoothly and engine runs very strong. I need to sell this car as soon as possible since I can't sell my truck. The price is $4,700OBO. I'm also willing to trade for a MOTORCYCLE. Email me with what you have. Call me at 703-599-9482 if you have any questions or offers. Or just email me @ [email protected]

Last edited:

rich_roadrace

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread