2000 Electric Green GT

TTOPCPE

Established Member
2000 Mustang GT
Electric green (two year color only) with dark charcoal interior. 111K miles, 4.6 2V, 5 Speed, SRA with 3.27 factory gears. Interior is about an 8-8.5 of 10. Really only needs very minor detailing to be a 10. Everything works the way it should like heat, AC, radio, factory Ford CD player, cruise control etc.
Exterior is about a 7.5 to low 8 out of 10. There are no major dings or dents. There could be a ding here or there from "regular" use. The biggest sin of the exterior is the front bumper cover could really use a re-spray. There are chips etc. from 15 years of use. The factory headlights and fog light lenses are clean but could stand to be replaced to be real nice.

As far as work done/modifications made it has. . .
Maximum Motorsports (MM) front tubular control arms, MM rear lower control arms, Steeda boxed upper control arms, MM coilovers at all four corners with Bilstein struts/shocks. It has new powder coated spindles, hubs, bearings, axle seals etc. MM bump steer kit, MM camber/Caster plates. Was converted to Cobra brakes (front and rear). The calipers are powder coated body color. The brakes have new slotted rotors, new ceramic pads, new Ford dust shields front and rear and stainless steel front brakes hoses.

The car rides on discontinued 17" chrome Steeda Ultralite 1 wheels that are super nice with very minor pitting. I also have a set of super mint, in the original boxes, chrome Ultralites as well that will make it on the car eventually. The front tires are 255 45 17s and the rears are 275 40 17s. The tires are brand new BFG super sports (the Nittos in the photo are gone). Some miscellaneous stuff would be the JLT cold air intake, March under drive pulleys, off road X pipe, two chamber Flowmaster cat back, hurst short throw shifter, SCT hand held tuner and Mach 1 chin spoiler and grille delete. Has a brand new Ford Motorcraft battery with new hold down, battery tray etc. and has a new Motorcraft belt. Inspection is brand new as of this month.

I have a few parts that I have not installed but would come with the car like powder coated (body color) front and rear Eibach sway bars with new hardware, powder coated (body color) gas tank straps with new hardware, Ford Racing Differential cover, Accufab 75mm throttle body and 03-04 Cobra power steering rack.

This car looks great, runs great and is just a power adder away from being a really cool car.

$7,500 OBO

P1020595_zpsb5909a15.jpg

P1020591_zpsc1b3fa74.jpg

P1020590_zps4f15a835.jpg

P1020596_zpsbbcd81c3.jpg

P1020597_zpsb565fc09.jpg

Last edited:

TTOPCPE

Established Member
Thanks for the comments.
Well, I still have it. I was offered full asking price for it locally and I got cold feet and decided not to sell it. I forgot I still had this ad up here. So, yes I guess it is still available. I does also have a new Ford Motorcraft battery, batter tray, hold down and bolts.

Users who are viewing this thread