Pro M Chip
Pullys
Intake
Drag Radials
Shift Kit
Extra Clutch packs in Tranny
Xpipes
Catback

(Tunnnig done by Willy at MAK Performance. Awesome job guys, I recommend u go there they do AWESOME Work)

I plan on building the Motor (Rods, Crank, Pistons) for a Pro Charger. Should i stay with my AODE or get the T-56
and how would my times be with the 2 trannys!

thanks -Erick

ps. Thanks guys i got the ticket taken care of 120mph and no points thanks to Zinc Dude for the Awesome Lawyer it was pricy but worth it! Thanks a Million to all of you for the support and help!

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Cool Eric glad everything worked out on that ticket for ya!! He has gotten my brother out of at least 30 tickets. You might want to PM Tomcat427 cause he has a 03 Mach 1 with the 6 speed in it. In case you wanted to ask him some questions. Peace:beer:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Cool Eric glad everything worked out on that ticket for ya!! He has gotten my brother out of at least 30 tickets. You might want to PM Tomcat427 cause he has a 03 Mach 1 with the 6 speed in it. In case you wanted to ask him some questions. Peace:beer:

He does not take PM so can't talk to him!
but do u have any ideas on my Question!

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Mak Performance? That's over by the Hialeah race track right? In the warehouses off of 40th right? That is where Ludy works. I met him at the picnic that Big D had back in February. Tomcat posts on the Mach 1 section of this board. He is also over at Mach 1registry also.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Mak Performance? That's over by the Hialeah race track right? In the warehouses off of 40th right? That is where Ludy works. I met him at the picnic that Big D had back in February. Tomcat posts on the Mach 1 section of this board. He is also over at Mach 1registry also.

Yeah Ludy works there i was gonna go to that picnic but i had to work , Ludy is real good man iam always there chillin or hanging out. I kno willy the ower since i was little if you ever need something before going let me kno so i can hhok you up man they do really really good work there and willy has the new PRo M chip which is what ford uses for there race cars. he is a magna flow , pro m , pro chager distributer and the tunning is great man
the other day he had a Yellow mach there the guys name is
Paul De Arc let me tell you that mach man will woop 03's it has a pro charger kit at 8 psi i belive long tubes xpipes cat back
and a whole bunch of other sh*t it running low 11's :rockon:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Originally posted by fastball19
Yeah Ludy works there i was gonna go to that picnic but i had to work , Ludy is real good man iam always there chillin or hanging out. I kno willy the ower since i was little if you ever need something before going let me kno so i can hhok you up man they do really really good work there and willy has the new PRo M chip which is what ford uses for there race cars. he is a magna flow , pro m , pro chager distributer and the tunning is great man
the other day he had a Yellow mach there the guys name is
Paul De Arc let me tell you that mach man will woop 03's it has a pro charger kit at 8 psi i belive long tubes xpipes cat back
and a whole bunch of other sh*t it running low 11's :rockon:

oh and thats on street tires!:beer:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Yeah I was there when the 03 Yellow Mach was there. Ludy told my about it and said to come by and check it out. I did and man I want a procharger so bad but can't swing the doe right now.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
So you know that Paul guy? He lives in Boca or something. I don't know him but man that's my exact car minus the goodies. I put the Borla Stinger exhaust on last week. Damn it is so bad ass. Damn dude the world is getting smaller!!:beer:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
So you know that Paul guy? He lives in Boca or something. I don't know him but man that's my exact car minus the goodies. I put the Borla Stinger exhaust on last week. Damn it is so bad ass. Damn dude the world is getting smaller!!:beer:

Yea paul is a cool guy he doesn't kno much about the mach but he is learning quick let me tell you. I think he is gonna forging the motor next then we are talking about lots of boost!

next time you go to MAK tell willy the Erick sent you.
Trust me he will take it easy on you i might go there next week cause i need a new yoke for my driveshaft cayse the one i have is bad iam leaking tranny fluid!

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Well I get my clutch quandrant soon so maybe I'll have them do it for me. So how is Paul's Mach running anyways? I'm so curious.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Well I get my clutch quandrant soon so maybe I'll have them do it for me. So how is Paul's Mach running anyways? I'm so curious.

running sweet man the day they where tunnig it he ran in with one of his guys and my friend orestes he has a 03 with
upper and lower pully
mass air
chip
315 Nitto Drags
short shifter
xpipes
cat back the 03 is running mid 11's

and when they both hit it the mach was pulling on him!
they where just messing around nothing serious but yea he was pulling on him good ! so iam guessing low 11sec on street tires!

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Wow that is one badass car!!:beer: Yeah I was there on Monday Feb 23 about 5:00pm and they cranked up his car for me to hear but they did not have it tuned yet. What a way to sell me!! Love the way the Procharger sounded. Well one day until then I just keep blowing money!!:-D Talk to ya later Erick. Peace :beer:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Wow that is one badass car!!:beer: Yeah I was there on Monday Feb 23 about 5:00pm and they cranked up his car for me to hear but they did not have it tuned yet. What a way to sell me!! Love the way the Procharger sounded. Well one day until then I just keep blowing money!!:-D Talk to ya later Erick. Peace :beer:

cool Later!

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Damn dude your in Miami Lakes. I work in Opa Locka right down the street.

ohh dude you work by the flea market by anychance near the opa loca drivers school i always see a yellow mach in a building near there on my way to miami dade don't tell me thats you man!

Users who are viewing this thread