2000 GT AODE vs 1996 Cobra

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Well iam in Hialeah again ,i riding with my pal of mine with a 1995 z28 going to McDonalds. We turn on 16th Ave and coming out of Miami Subs is a 96 Cobra. He was about 3 cars behind because of traffic. My Friend Rev's it and the cobra revs it full blast. Cobra sounded mean! I then Rev it Full Blast. When we get to the light the cobra is a car behind me on the passenger side of the rd, right next to my friend in the camaro. He lets the car in front go and we go on a quick 20mph roll i get the jump and i get him quick by 1 car and a 1/2. we stop cause of traffic we cut to a local street and we race a again from dead stop. I get the jump real good thanks to my nitto's i had i had him by 2 cars when we get to the end of the street. we go the other way and we race agian. I got the jump buy at least 1/2 a car and then he flys by me iam like Shit. We stop at the McDonalds right at the end of the Street and we Talk The Cobra had XPipes a Catback, and a Accufab T/b and a 100 shot! He said i got him pretty good all engine i then told him what i had which is a 2000 GT Xpipes,Catback,Underdrive pullys,cold air induction,373 gears,pro m chip,Redid the Tranny for racing extra clutch packs tranny cooler and shift kit forged plantary shaft upgrades etc,with nitto 315 NT555R drags. the first 2 times where all engine and the last time he spray. the guy was really cool, he even went inside 2 eat with us, and he had just come from the miami subs he wanted to race my friend in the camaro but after my friend told him everything he had the guy said "iam stright" mean camaro runnin 12.1.He then left and we stayed grubbing on 2 for 2 big macs
:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread