2000 gt >Complete 03 Swap

allgo90

Established Member
Posting this ad for a buddy.
The car is very clean not a scratch or dent. The interior is real clean. The car is originally a 2000 gt but has a full cobra swap. When i say full swap i mean EVERYTHING ,motor ,trans, full interior irs suspension, everything,you wont be able to tell it was not an original cobra. It has 20,000 miles and runs perfect. It has a few things done to it Steeda intake, UPR x pipe, Magnaflow Stainless Steel cat back Polished, a Steeda 2.81 upper pulley, 03 cobra chrome wheels, and its lowered. The car pulls hard and drives straight,the title is clean and in hand, looking to get 16,000 obo.
The Bad.
It could use a wet sand and buff. It has some orange peel. Originally the car was green,But it was painted complete engine bay, door jams, trunk,complete every thing painted sonic blue.You can not tell it was green before unless you get under the car and fish around.I am a real picky guy and hate when people change colors of cars but it was done right.I am just being 100% honest so there is no problems. Otherewise the car is flawless.
Get a 2003 20 thousand mile cobra for half the price of an original one 20 thousand mile one.
If you are Interested Email [email protected] or call 786-539-7519 Phil If you dont have the money please do not waste my time.Thanks!
photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-3.jpg

3083ad6a.jpg

photo-5.jpg

photo-6.jpg

exhuast2.jpg

photo-4.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread