2000 Lightning, Suffolk,LI

Bikeboy77

Established Member
I'm interested in your truck and would like to come take a look at it. I'm out in East Marion on the north fork, where in suffolk are you located. Anything else besides intake done such as different pulleys? I noticed you put on about 4000 miles in 2 weeks, you must be doing alot of driving ;) You can reach my at 872-0157 on my cell, if I don't answer just leave a message and I'll get back to you.
thanks,
Bob

Blown00_L

Established Member
Hello,
Thank you for showing interest in the truck.The milage is not 77K, its 73,xxx. I bought the truck with 68K back in Aug of 05. So as you can see I did not put much on. Nothing else is done and that all came with the truck prior to me buying it. Im located off exit 68 off LIE. I will be available Sat if you would like to come out and take a look at it.
Thanks
Matt

Bikeboy77

Established Member
I only mentioned the mileage because you listed the mileage at 73,xxx and then in post #13 you listed as (Bump, havn't heard anything from potential buyer. $14,700 NEG
Approx 77,9xx miles) I'm working till 5 on saturday or I can come out after 3 on sunday. Sunday would be better for me as it would be light out and better to view the truck. Just let me know. Call my cell if you want to set something up.

Blown00_L

Established Member
Yea no problem, it was a mistype. I will be going into work tomm so Ill see what I'm working on Sunday and give you a call.
thanks

Blown00_L

Established Member
No Problem glad u like it. Hey keep me updated if u dont mind on the mods. I would like to know how that goes.
PS the oil was done at 71,375 I found the paper I wrote it on. I used Royal Purple 5w-30

Users who are viewing this thread