2000 mustang GT 90k vortech v2 w/aftercooler - supercharger $7,500 offer ls1 trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy9743

Established Member
2000 mustang GT 90k vortech v2 w/aftercooler - supercharger $7,500 offer ls1 trade
2000 mustang GT, 5 speed, 4.10 gears, lowered 1.5”, new springs/shocks, brakes in the last 500 miles, steeda short shifter, stage 2 clutch, 32 spline axles, off road H pipe, borola cat back, Mac intake, mach 1 grill, mach 1 chin, hood insert, mustang insert, vortech V2 with fresh bearings, upgraded heat exchanger, upgraded shurflo water pump, injectors, maf, fuel pump, wideband, boost gauge, pod…

This was going to be my winter project but I would really like to get into a c5 vette my thoughts keep going back to an ls1 car. (I’ll trade toward one with cash on my end) The vortech kit is complete and made 460 hp on a friends GT before he backed the tune down (stock engine) he had the headunit rebuilt before selling as he had a slight oil leak. Car is fun to drive with the 4.10’s, I had plans to land in in the 400 hp range. Was just lowered with new springs/shocks form American muscle, alignment done at that time. Exterior of car is in good shape as is interior. Not looking to lose $ on the car, I just really want a vette! If I can’t get reasonable $ I’ll build it this winter and enjoy in the spring/summer Sorry for poor quality pics, serious parties contact me via phone call or text please do not PM on here and I can provide better pics. Located in NW ohio
419-389-two zero eight five

andy
mustang001.jpg

mustang002.jpg

mustang005.jpg

mustang008.jpg

mustang010.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread