2000 Mustang GT Cammed And More

Slobra Svt

Established Member
Up for sale is my 2000 Mustang GT with 98,000 miles on it. The engine and transmission and rearend have approximately 8,200 miles on them. The engine is a 4.6L SOHC with PI heads and Forged Cobra Crank with Stage II Comp Cams installed (.545 intake lift/.495 exhaust lift) MSD ignition coils, and a Trick Flow "Track Heat" intake manifold. The transmission is a T3650 built by ProMotion, short throw shifter, King Cobra Clutch, 3.73 gears with a Trick Flow differential cover and Moser axles, Line lock, Aluminum drive shaft, and welded in sub frame connectors. The engine is operated by the Anderson PMS stand alone fuel/timing management with 60lb injectors. The car has grey leather interior, Mach 1 Grille Delete, Mach 1 Spoiler, smoked rear tail light lenses with the sequential blinkers (blink from the inside to the outside when operated), HID headlights, blacked out headlamp lenses (interior trim only, not the clear outside lense), Autometer Gauges (air/fuel, boost/vacuum, and fuel pressure), Alpine cd/mp3 player (iPod adapter is available) is present with amplified component sets (MB Quart) in both front doors and a 10" Alpine sub mounted in a ported direct fit box in the trunk, the amplification for all is provided by a Kicker 3 channel amplifier. The battery has been relocated to the trunk and the car is equipped with a power shut off in the rear with a detachable rod to come out at the bottom of the trunk. The front k member was replaced with a tubular k member; springs/shocks are QA1's in the front and the rear allowing the vehicle to handle stiffer and more precise. Exhaust exits from the vehicle from Ford Motorsport shorty headers that run through an X Pipe (no cats, oxygen sensor simulators are installed to keep the check engine light off) and exit through a pair of Flowmaster Mufflers (that sounds amazing). This car is fun, reliable, a real head turner (has been my daily driver since I have owned it), and in great condition. The vehicle has been inspected at every service interval (every 2,500 miles) at the dealership, the inspection includes checking for loose steering/suspension components (none), condition of the brake pads and rotors, the function of all lights (all work), coolant and battery testing, any and all fluid leaks (there are none), exhaust, accessory belt, and pre service oil level (is full every time with no oil ever being added). The only flaws the vehicle does have is a dent in the passenger side door very low, a dent on the driver’s side quarter panel, and a small section of only one wheel shows any flaws, normal interior wear with no rips or tears present and SVT 10th anniversary floor-mats. The paint is in very good condition, very minimal chips on the front bumper! The trunk lid has not had a spoiler mounted to it before (no body work or filling of holes present).

If you have any more questions you can PM me our call or text me.

$12,500 OBO
Will consider trades just let me know what you have.

mcacxv.jpg

qyzjbn.jpg

zwui9.jpg

2lvfzi1.jpg

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Good looking car. What kind of power does it make?

Users who are viewing this thread