2000 Mustang (Gt Clone)

00TerminatedGt

Established Member
I have a 2000 Mustang v6 5 speed that i need to sell asap since I lost my license last week. The car is in mint condition for a 2000 the interior is spotless with no problems or defects. Has a aftermarket radio and is wired for subs. Does have cobra style shift knob and the heat and ac works perfect, car is tinted 35% all around which is kansas and missouri legal. Has a bunch of new parts with less then 2000 miles on them, new clutch, new spark plug wires, new coil pack, new belt, new battery, fresh oil change always used mobil one, new air filter, new rear wide tires (cost me 500 dollers a month ago, front tires still have 40% left) new headlight, new tailights, new thrid brake light, new brake pads and rotors all around and lowered a little bit in the front for that aggresive look. Has crack in rear bumper and some deep scratches and some of the metel part is pushed in a little bit but not noticeble at all damage is on passanger side( I do have a new fender i am including with the car just needs painted, notice in the pictures you cant even see it) Has styling of GT mustang as you will see from the pictures below. Car is super clean for being 11 years old and is spotless under the hood. Car does have 175.XXX Miles but you would never be able to tell by the way it looks and drives.
Can send more pictures upon request
PM me with any questions you may have.
Price is $4500 OBO
Thanks
My car is the one Right in the second picture, car behind it is a 2000 gt (notice how it looks exactually like a gt)

okx0g9.jpg
[/IMG]

9gj24w.jpg
[/IMG]

2nkqpl1.jpg
[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread