2000 Mustang GT, MUST SELL!!!

milhous

Established Member
Finally going to buy a Cobra this winter so my GT must go. The car has 70k miles, I have owned it for two years, I have only put about 15k miles on it since I bought it. It was bone stock when I got it. Has normal wear and tear of an 8 year old car, but I have babied it and it still looks nice!! Had the car dynoed on a MustangDyno and it did 301hp/376tq while running out of nitrous. So it should put down about 40 more hp and tq with a full bottle. I haven't ran the 1/4 mile with most of the current mods, but it ran 8.3@89mph in the 1/8th mile. (I only had a 1.9 60' and spun past half track) I have all the stock parts except the exhaust. Looking to get $9000.

PM me if interested!! MUST SELL !!!!!!!!!

Here is the info on car and modifications.........

Electric Green (Low production color)
Grey Cloth Interior with Mach 460

PERFORMANCE-

4.6L 2 Valve
BBK Cold Air Intake
BBK Underdrive Pullies
C&L Intake Plenium
Professional Products 75mm Throttle Body
UPR Plenium Spacer
BBK Off-Road X Pipe
Flowmaster Super 44's with dumps (not in pics, SLP Loudmouth pictured)
Zex 99-04 GT Wet Nitrous Kit
Zex Single Out Purge
Zex RPM Traction Control Window Switch
Zex Bottle Heater
Zex Blow Down Tube
Zex Power Racer Spark Plugs
Zex Nitrous Pressure Gauge

Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
UPR Trick Stick Handle
FRPP Clutch

WHEELS & TIRES-

17x9 Bullitt Replica with 245/45-17 Sumitomo HTRZ
17x10.5 Bullitt Replica with 315/35 Sumitomo HTRZ

EXTERIOR/ APPEARANCE-

01-04 Black Housing Headlights
OEM Mach One Grille Delete
8'' Shorty Antenna
Luminics Bulbs in Head/ Fog Lights

EXTRAS-

Optima Red Top Battery
BBK MIL Eliminators
Redline Tuning Hood Struts (not in pics)
Reichard Racing Idler Pullies (not in pics)
Nitrous Switches mounted in center console compartment
S5000503-1.gif

S5000507-1.gif

S5000506-1.jpg

S5000496.gif

S5000505.gif

S5000498.gif

S5000497.gif

S5000495.gif

The date on the pics is wrong. I used the wife's camera to take them and couldn't figure out how to change it..............

milhous

Established Member
Car also now has Redline tuning hood struts and OEM running pony center caps installed. Car is not drivin in winter, it is just sitting in storage waiting for someone to buy it!! With a tune and more nitrous will easily make 400hp!!

milhous

Established Member
Also comes with a new uninstalled UPR udjustable clutch kit (cable, quadrant, and firewall adjuster). And all stock parts are included (except exhaust and tires, I have the stock wheels but they dont have any tires mounted.)

Could also return car back to stock and sell it that way for a lower price.

milhous

Established Member
Here is the video of the dyno runs. It shows numbers for N/A best pull and the one nitrous pull that I got before I ran out of nitrous. It was from the midweststangs fall dyno day in October.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNToAShzy9o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNToAShzy9o[/ame]

hayz4438

Established Member
hey man i wish i could buy your car but i can only but down 2000 or maybe 2500 so that sux for me but hey good luck with that sell and if by chance that price sounds good i could def get it lol.

Last edited:

milhous

Established Member
hey man i wish i could buy your car but i can only but down 2000 or maybe 2500 so that sux for me but hey good luck with that sell and if by chance that price sounds good i could def get it lol.

I wish I could sell it that low.....my payoff is around $2000.:)
Find someone to buy it and I could hook you up with a little finders fee......

milhous

Established Member
Ok, she really needs to sell now!!! I have found 3 cars that I really like, and the GT has to sell before I can buy another Mustang!!!!!

milhous

Established Member
Ok, I got some pretty promising craiglist inquiries, but I am hoping some of my fellow stang board members would want it????? But either way it has to go NOW! So i might as well BUMP it again..........

white99stang

Established Member
the cars just aren't selling right now. Hell mine with built everything, 10k motor, and only 1 year older and 1500 bucks cheaper isn't selling

milhous

Established Member
the cars just aren't selling right now. Hell mine with built everything, 10k motor, and only 1 year older and 1500 bucks cheaper isn't selling

I know, I hate the market right now!! But, at the same time I love it because I can finally afford an 03-04 Cobra. Hope your car will sell. Just sit on it and let the market bounce a little, and you can get what you want out of it.

Someone buy this, I am close to stripping it and just doing a Cobra conversion...........??? New price $8999.99

I dropped the price a little bit.....?:)

Users who are viewing this thread