2000 Mustang GT (R) 5.4L swap - ProCharger supercharger - 5 speed

roadracer66

Established Member
Moving and don't have room for all the toys...put this up for sale and thought I would share here also. http://www.ebay.com/itm/321355869843?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Here is a link to a site the builder put up a couple years ago. EarnhartBuilt.COM - ProCharged 5.4

Beautiful Mustang that has the best of the best with upgrades. The 4.6L was pulled out and a 5.4L SOHC motor was transplanted. Topped with the custom HPS lower intake (only intake ever made that allows a stock hood to be used with a 5.4. 42 lb. injectors, new high performance coil packs, platinum NGK plugs and O2 sensors in March, 2014. Supercharged with a ProCharger P1SC pushing 9 lbs of boost with ProCharger intercooler, MGW shifter, boost and fuel pressure gauges, BBK shorty headers, full Bassini exhaust with 'X' pipe. I just had 3.55 Ford Motorsport gears installed; makes car much more fun to drive than lower gears. Car now uses the torque of the 5.4 coupled with the supercharger and accelerates strong. Rear end has 03 Cobra differential cover. Suspension has Maximum Motorsports lowering springs, control arms with adjustable spring perches and caster / camber plates, Tokico Illumina shocks and Kenny Brown sub-frame connectors. Cobra aluminum driveshaft and safety loop. Awesome black interior has rear seat delete and Recaro racing seats. (I do have a factory black leather seat rear seat included with the car - no fronts.) Car has 1999 Cobra front bumper and hood; rear wing delete and 18" FR500 Black Chrome wheels with brand new Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta (265/35/18 & 295/35/18).

Last edited:

roadracer66

Established Member
Price is $14,500. Sorry, profile wasn't setup to email me with posts. Thanks for the inquiry.

roadracer66

Established Member
NEW LOWER PRICE...Couldn't build this car for this price...

Moving and don't have room for all the toys...put this up for sale and thought I would share here also. http://www.ebay.com/itm/321355869843?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Here is a link to a site the builder put up a couple years ago. EarnhartBuilt.COM - ProCharged 5.4

Beautiful Mustang that has the best of the best with upgrades. The 4.6L was pulled out and a 5.4L SOHC motor was transplanted. Topped with the custom HPS lower intake (only intake ever made that allows a stock hood to be used with a 5.4. 42 lb. injectors, new high performance coil packs, platinum NGK plugs and O2 sensors in March, 2014. Supercharged with a ProCharger P1SC pushing 9 lbs of boost with ProCharger intercooler, MGW shifter, boost and fuel pressure gauges, BBK shorty headers, full Bassini exhaust with 'X' pipe. I just had 3.55 Ford Motorsport gears installed; makes car much more fun to drive than lower gears. Car now uses the torque of the 5.4 coupled with the supercharger and accelerates strong. Rear end has 03 Cobra differential cover. Suspension has Maximum Motorsports lowering springs, control arms with adjustable spring perches and caster / camber plates, Tokico Illumina shocks and Kenny Brown sub-frame connectors. Cobra aluminum driveshaft and safety loop. Awesome black interior has rear seat delete and Recaro racing seats. (I do have a factory black leather seat rear seat included with the car - no fronts.) Car has 1999 Cobra front bumper and hood; rear wing delete and 18" FR500 Black Chrome wheels with brand new Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta (265/35/18 & 295/35/18).

NEW PRICE...$14,000
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321369019404?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

roadracer66

Established Member
OK...crunch time. Dropped the price again. Listed the house yesterday and it sold in 2 hours. I have 45 days to be out. If it doesn't sell at $13,500...then it goes in storage until my new garage is built. I've owned over 60 vehicles and this is by far the most exhilarating car to drive I've every sat in the drivers seat.

wallywagon

Established Member
I can vouch for this vehicle. Mark is a good friend of mine and always maintains his cars as if they were weapons grade plutonium. The car is immaculate and one-of-a-kind, the paint is gorgeous and the wheels just set it off. I am yammering on, yeah i might be biased, but this car is no joke. No detail was spared during this build and it shows. Went for a ride today and my goodness does it move out. I test drove a Z06 the other day and this car pulls just like the Z did!!!

The suspension work alone is enough to break the bank and the car's handling feels like no other mustang I've ever been in. You absolutely could NOT build this car for even twice the asking price. Good luck with the sell Mark, someone will be VERY happy!!!

roadracer66

Established Member
Got to do a couple laps at Heartland Park road course. I'm typically on my race bike, but thought I'd see how the car handled. Needless to say, I was impressed. Enjoy! I did.[video=youtube_share;BZmlRKYbYAA]http://youtu.be/BZmlRKYbYAA[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread