2000 Mustang GT...With Extras!!!

Green99

Established Member
Now has black dd bullits with new tires on the front and 315-35-17 nitto drag radials with 50% left on the rear.

I also have a vortech s-trim to go with it. The blower is in good shape and comes with brackets for a 5.4 and a 4.6. Comes with an anderson power pipe, SCT BA2400 with filter, a stock 3.6 pulley, a reichard racing 2.93 pulley, ford 42lb injectors, and a computer with a tune for a gt with the same setup I'm selling except you would need a 3.33 pulley to go with it. The blower has all pulleys, most of the bolts, but does not have the oil feed or drain lines. I have the instructions that have the part numbers and sizes listed for the misc bolts and lines. Bolt it up and go. Car already has the focus pump in the tank.

I'm asking 5700.00obo. This setup should put you in the Low 12's-high 11's for cheap.

Paul

Last edited:

Green99

Established Member
M
A
K
E

A
N

O
F
F
E
R

Y
O
U

N
E
V
E
R

K
N
O
W

What i am asking for the car and blower is cheap. And I might even move on that.

Everything works. Paint is fair. Car looks and sounds killer. Is the interior killing it??? A complete interior is a few hundred bucks.

Green99

Established Member
Mileage?
How much would you take bottom dollar cash money?

Odometer reads 38k. its not the original. Previous owner said 120-130k.

Whats the most you'll pay?:shrug:

I'm open to offers but the car is cheap enough already considering the blower is included with it.

Green99

Established Member
Car and blower for 5K FIRM!!! Car for 4K!! If they don't sell at that then they just don't sell. No, I will not sell the blower setup for 1K.

Users who are viewing this thread