2000 Saleen S-281 (real) #00-81 low miles

urwtdrm

Blowned
Established Member
285/35/18 255/40/18 I believe the clutch is stock but I am not the original owner

Blown04GT

No, it's not a GT
Established Member
Man if you were closer, my buddy would be all over this thing. Want to meet on the eastern side of TX? :) Bump for a freakin STEAL!!

urwtdrm

Blowned
Established Member
Blown04GT said:
Man if you were closer, my buddy would be all over this thing. Want to meet on the eastern side of TX? :) Bump for a freakin STEAL!!
Could be shipped there for about $500.00 :shrug:

urwtdrm

Blowned
Established Member
I have a deposit on the car. Thanx to everyone for all the interest. Sorry if I have not returned all the pm's lately I have been just talking to the buyer. :beer:

bowtieforpower

Established Member
urwtdrm said:
I have a deposit on the car. Thanx to everyone for all the interest. Sorry if I have not returned all the pm's lately I have been just talking to the buyer. :beer:

dang :nonono: thats what i get for waiting too long....

venomous99

Established Member
yup...a friend of mine will have it this weekend. if only i was in the market for a stang this saleen would be mine. the car is going to a good home and will join a nice stable. i still cant believe how long this car was on the market...ridiculous.

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
I just got the Saleen today...alot slower than my Cobra maybe a KB can fix that...lol. Other than that it's a very nice car. Kyle...it was nice meeting you and your girlfreind. Pm or call me when the paperwork is done. Thanks again.

JP Cobra

Sarcasm at its Finest
Established Member
EDIT:

Thats terrible. I didnt see last page.

Dang.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread