2000L with mods F.S or trade

Breakin10s

Rookie SVT Poster
Established Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking to sell it for $18,000 or a trade with cash. I'm looking for a street strip car but mostly for the strip just need it for the street on weekend nights. The body has 75K but it has built motor and built trans with 3k on it. i have paper work on motor and tranny. I'm located in Ma.

--Mods--
Built shortblock,--=== Bought it from teamjdm.com-----$3,600
built tranny-- JP in Pembroke built it---$2,000
2400 stall--$400
lowering kit---$280
Nittos tires on rear---$400
373 gears----$295 (stock 99 and 2000 Ls come with 355 gears)
90 mass air---$380 (stock 99 and 00 Ls come with 80mm mas air)
02 Aluiminum draveshalf---$425 (99 and 00 Ls come with steal driveshalfs)
Leather bucket seats--$200
center console--$50
stock heads but had them redone with springs and valves.---$800
magnaflow catback---$625
170 Thermostat---$20

MODS thats not installed, but included with truck
4lb and 6lb lower pulley---$500

if u want pics my e-mail is [email protected]

Last edited:

m3kgt_99

Established Member
Why can't I pm you? well anyways... I have a 1999 3000gt that I owe 10k on, but I can pay it down to $7,500. It is 1 of 289 made. I don't know if you are even interested or if we can work something out.

Breakin10s

Rookie SVT Poster
Established Member
sorry not interested, only thing i'm interested in is a drag car that still can be driven on the streets for some street action. But I'm looking for a trade + cash offers. not even trades. The reason Y i will trade for the car I want is to help the person that wants the Lightning. But I'm regretting it cause these people want to much for there cars.

Breakin10s

Rookie SVT Poster
Established Member
I added prices to let the guys that never built a L what everything cost, and let them know 15K is a deal.

Breakin10s

Rookie SVT Poster
Established Member
new seats going in Monday, Leather seats from a Experdition. Please only people that are really interested in the truck ask for pics.

8sm

HELE in 321
Established Member
I feel if you post pictures or a link that would eliminate the pic's request and certainly get more interest. Show off your hard work it could pay off sooner than later amongst all the other seller's looking for a buyer.

Good luck with the sale....

Breakin10s

Rookie SVT Poster
Established Member
i wish I new how to do it, I would have done it a long time ago. I have buyers already it's just a waiting game. to see if I budge.

DeepDishCobra

Banned
Would you be interested in a 1999 Cobra? Has JLT CAI, Bassani Catback, March Pulleys, HID's, black housing headlights, 18 inch bullitt's, lowered, ect. plus... maybe 2k? Here's a picture:

CIMG0528.jpg

Let me know. Car has 110,200 miles and has had all tune up parts installed.

2tonehd

Established Member
IF INTERESTED TO SELL SOME THINGS THAT YOU HAVE SEPARATE FOR THE TURCK PLEASE LET ME KNOW i AM REALLY INTERESTED IF YOU CAN GIVE ME A NUMBER TO CALL SO I CAN PUSHASE THOSE THING IF YOU ARE WILLING TO SELL THEM THANKS.

Last edited:

Breakin10s

Rookie SVT Poster
Established Member
Deepdish, sorry I'm looking for a older car, I really want a carb car no more fuel injection for me.

2tonehd, The prices are above just give offer on parts. don't really want to sell them cause when summer comes they are all going back on the truck if I still have it.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Were the spark plug holes re-threaded on the heads? Also, you mentioned the upgraded MAF and driveshaft to 01 specs, but did you upgrade the heat exchanger?

Breakin10s

Rookie SVT Poster
Established Member
yes they have inserts in the heads. The H/E in the front of the truck was from a newer truck, the inner cooler under the blower was replaced from the recall i have paper work from the 1st owner on that.

I had everything aftermarket on this truck. But I decided to run in a new class at the local strip. I need to run between 9.5 to 10.0s it's a heads up class. I decided to make a switch back to a mustang. But when i bought all the aftermarket parts Blower,60lb injectors, H/E, TB, lower pulley, I sold all my stock parts. But when I sold all my aftermarket parts I tradded for stock parts and $$. So all of these parts are from newer year L with less miles.

Breakin10s

Rookie SVT Poster
Established Member
just painted the faded grilles black. I'm thinking of putting the truck on the dyno the way it sits stock boost and stock tune. I'll post the info if i do it.

Users who are viewing this thread