2001 4.6L Ford Taurus "Bull"

SheldonRay

Established Member
This is the second time I've put this car up for sale. I just got done rebuilding it. 2.5k on this new build. I work at a Ford Dealership in Alabama and everything was Done here by professionals under my watchful eye.

Engine:

4.6L 4V Aluminum block
Manley Rods 9:1 compression
Manley pistons
Stock heads
98 Cobra cams
100 shot of nitrous
42lb injectors
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
93 octane and e85 tunes

Exhaust:

3 inch exhaust piping
Cat delete
Gutted Resonator
3 inch Dynomax muffler to dual 3 out with dual 3.5 inch tips

Tranny:

AX4N (Freshened)
3200 stall torque convertor

Suspension:

2 inch Lowering springs
aftermarket sway bars (can't think of the brand)
18 inch wheels
stock shocks and struts
Rides like a lowered car would just take speed bumps slow and miss pot holes

330hp on motor 317 tq
426hp on nitrous 409tq

Exterior Mods:

Blacked out headlight housing (ordered will be installed before deal made)
6k Hids
Mach 1 chin spoiler (ordered and will be installed before deal made)

This car is a 1 of 1 build. Definite head turner and lost of fun to drive. People don't believe me when I tell them about the car but they quickly realize when they see the taillights. I have only sprayed this new motor on the dyno. Like I said before this motor only has around 2.2k. Brand new tires put on 12/18/2015, ready to roll. Best way to contact me with offers and picture request is by text 2052180885. Thanks! 12k obo. Don't have to sell, This was the first swapped car I build and don't mind keeping it. You couldn't build this car for what I'm asking.

Last edited:

polock4life

Established Member
Price? I love this build. Put a quiet mid pipe and muffler with cut outs for when you want to unleash it

SheldonRay

Established Member
Don't really know what price tag to put on it. I know I won't get what I put in it back but i'm not going to sell it for dirt cheap either. Lots of time and craftsmanship in this car. Long nights of fab work got it to where it is today. I by no means HAVE to sell it, just seeing what offers I get and what's out there. Trades are welcomed.

polock4life

Established Member
Right on. I was just curious and I figured most people would ask and/or the forum requires a price.

Really cool build and I wish it was closer to take a look at

SheldonRay

Established Member
I've got 18k in the car. ill start it at 12k obo. I know I wont be everything back that I put in the car but I definitely don't have to sell and I wont give the car away.

SheldonRay

Established Member
If I sell it, I sell it. If I don't I don't. I'll just go ahead and finish the turbo build on the car. This car is nowhere near maxed out yet and has a lot of life left in it. A LOT.

Last edited:

gt347mustang

Established Member
If I sell it, I sell it. If I don't I don't. I'll just go ahead and finish the turbo build on the car. This car is nowhere near maxed out yet and has a lot of life left in it. A LOT.

$12k? That's nice mustang money right there. You're going to be hard pressed to get that kind of coin, especially on a site geared towards mustangs.

Hard to believe you've got $18k into it. Does that count labor and shipping costs?

I would just continue the turbo build and enjoy the car yourself. Looks like you've put a lot of effort into making it your own unique build.

Last edited:

SuperRok

Established Member
I like this swap, but your price is very optimistic. Good luck with the sale.

Never_Enough

Established Member
$12k? That's nice mustang money right there. You're going to be hard pressed to get that kind of coin, especially on a site geared towards mustangs.

Hard to believe you've got $18k into it. Does that count labor and shipping costs?

I would just continue the turbo build and enjoy the car yourself. Looks like you've put a lot of effort into making it your own unique build.

+1 Interesting build, though.

Users who are viewing this thread