2001 blk cobra 4 sale

stangm89

WILD BILL
Established Member
i have a 2001 black on black cobra for sale it has 31500 on the clock its stock except its got flowmaster mufflers,snake grille emblem,mirror chrome decals and a s-281 saleen spoiler which i have the factory one i will give.this car has always been garaged with a car cover,never raced,or rained on.ive had this car for a year and it had 29200 when i bought it.i dont know how to post pic but have pleanty email me at [email protected] im asking 17000 firm it will take that to pay it off.

Udtbadkarma

Established Member
Hey dont be bashin the GTs!! =p Not to mention i just thought i'd throw it out there because i've seen people sell cobras for nothing more than they can't handle the insurance, and i've seen them swap for GTs. Sooo

stangm89

WILD BILL
Established Member
Udtbadkarma said:
Hey dont be bashin the GTs!! =p Not to mention i just thought i'd throw it out there because i've seen people sell cobras for nothing more than they can't handle the insurance, and i've seen them swap for GTs. Sooo
well my insurance is 444 a year all im saying is that if i traded for another mustang would it make sense to keep what i got because it is a rare limited production svt cobra .

Users who are viewing this thread