2001 Built lightning for sale

tpxomaha24

Ford tech
Established Member
My girlfriend and I are expecting a baby, so i need to get rid of the truck..... witch is the last thing i wanted to do. I have a lot of time in this truck, and want it to go to someone who will
take care of it as much as i do. This hurts me to let is go but my time will come to get another one of these trucks.
2001 Ford SVT Lightning, 106,000miles on chassis, engine has 5400miles on it. here is a list of everything that is done to it,
New 2004 5.4L NVH block stock bore
JDM spec manley pistions 11cc dish
JDM spec manley H-beam rods with ARP 2000 rod bolts
Brand new stock forged steel 5.4L crankshaft
speedpro main bearings and rod bearings
Totalseal piston rings, with AP series steel top ring for Nitrous and boost
MMR Cryo-treated oil pump with o ring seal
New stock oil pan
ARP main studs
New Guides, and tensioners (steel type not plastic) and all new gaskets.
machine work done at S and S automotive out of san leandro, these guys use to race NHRA they know what they are doing
they also balanced and blueprinted the engine.
Head work done by HRD full handport, they port for Nascar, oversized exhast and intake vavles
valves are manley and springs are manley nextec springs( the new ones) i cant remember the part number but you can look at them on there website
cam are crower stage 2 blower cams with at 581 lift on intake and exhast i have the cam card for more info.
ARP head studs with felpro MLS head gaskets.
Hand ported lower intake manifold
BHJ harmonic balancer
2.3L kenne belle suppercharger with 3.0 upper pully and a 3.5 pully
ASP 8lb lower pully
kooks longtube headers, with catless midpipe to a bassani catback exhast with x-pipe
60lb injectors with a brand new stock 90mm mass air
JLP cold air intake
ford GTsupercar fuel pumps
afco twin pass inercooler with twin fans
battery relocated in the bed, custom inercooler resv that hold 5 gallons of water( made to fill with ice )
Transmission is a Factory tech monster box with Factory tech vavle body
PI torque converter 2400 stall
LFP driveshaft safety loop
moto blu line loc
flex lite twin 12inch fans ,
diablosport predator handheld tuner
It was Dyno tuned at Nextgen Autosport , on 14lbs boost (street tune) it put down 555rwhp 580rwt !!! On 17psi boost it put down 596rwhp 670rwt!! on 100octance
The truck has a 7in in dash screen MP3/DVD i have 3 piller pod with autometer gauges, wideband O2 sensor, trans temp, boost.
I am asking 19000.00 obo thanks for checking out the add! Oh and if you want to see more pics just email me for some reason it wouldnt let me post more pics i have alot!

Picture004.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Last edited:

tpxomaha24

Ford tech
Established Member
Im also open for offers, so let me know. Ill trade for 03/04 cobra but i still owe money on the truck.... so ill have to see how that would work out.

Users who are viewing this thread