2001 Bullitt Side Skirts

sb04gt

Established Member
2001 Bullitt Side Skirts. These side skirts would be great for any new edge car. They are rare being they only made them one year and no one reproduces them. They are expensive if you can find a set. These are in decent shape. I have done a lot of work on them myself with the intent on putting them on my car but have changed directions. All work done on them was done using the best quality epoxy fillers. They are in sealer now and should be about ready to scuff and paint. One of the long side skirt peices has a broken clip that the smaller fender extension attaches to along with the part that attaches in the door jab has the pieces broken that help it attach but both can be resolved with double sided tape. I have included pictures to show such. $450 or best offer.

nprthv.jpg

w9xstx.jpg

t5p3zc.jpg

Last edited:

sb04gt

Established Member
Come on guys... new price. The fender extension peices have never been broken. If you had to buy just the drivers side fender extension it would cost you $250 alone... If you can find one. The only thing I repair on these is just deep scratches and rock chips.

Twisted2v

Established Member
What's your best price shipped to VA 22801? I can also pick up in VA Beach if you're ever near.

GCubersoldat

Established Member
are they original Bullitt side-skirts that were repaired or reproductions? my number is (nine five four) - four eight three- one five seven one. give me a call when you get a chance. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread