2001 Cobra C heads build options

FirstOnRaceDay.

Established Member
I just purchased a pair of ported 2001 Cobra heads. I will be putting a set of B head cams in them, getting the spark plug thread extensions and the cooling flow through mod but what else needs to be done? I have an eaton swap in mind with forged rotating assembly. Is there another route i should take? i do have a budget in mind but my engine builder won't charge me much more to rebuild the whole thing vs just putting new heads on it. So pretty much whatever i want done to it will be about $2k-2500 aside for the parts i show up with. stock or ported eatons are only a few hundred dollars now so it seams reasonable. i know there are lots of little parts but i don't mind part hunting for good prices. i have already payed for the C heads so i am commited to at least that extent so that's my starting point. where do i go now? i have also been told i can not use 96 a/c with an eaton swap, is this true? i believe this would be the absolute best site to ask these questions with the knowledge here but if there is another place i should be directed to please let me know.

(can't get much direct info from the sn95 cobra section)

Users who are viewing this thread