2001 Cobra coupe for sale! 18,900 miles!

eightballrj

Established Member
Dan is an awesome guy guys!! This car is great as well. He sent me some very well done videos. I just couldn't go from MS to NV to get it. That is the ONLY reason I didn't get it. It really hurt me not to buy the car because it is gorgeous!!

eightballrj

Established Member
Guys loan value for this car is a good bit higher than what he is asking. It is a great price and a great car. He has pics and videos of it(walk arounds and everyday driving around vids) and is a very honest guy!

01SVT2894

Established Member
eightballrj said:
Guys loan value for this car is a good bit higher than what he is asking. It is a great price and a great car. He has pics and videos of it(walk arounds and everyday driving around vids) and is a very honest guy!
thanks for the good words Richard. like he said folks, it's not problem for me to pull the car out of the garage and shoot a few mins of video for you... or take some specific pics.

i'll tell you this as well... i drove my V6 from St. Louis Missouri to Las Vegas (we later trailered the Cobra out here) and the drive is gorgeous... not that it's a selling point, but if you're considering it, it's just something else to look forward to.

Users who are viewing this thread