2001 COBRA roll call................

dave58

seldom impressed
Established Member
Hey Folks,
I've tried this once before, but I've always been curious as to where (and who) has the closest production # Cobras to my car.
(ie- I'm #1436 of the 2001 coupes........ I''d like to know who here has #1435 and 1437, or the closest I can find.)

I figure that if enough people would take like 30 seconds to post YOUR production #, somebody will inevitably find the cars ahead and behind of theirs on the assembly line.
:beer:

So c'mon guys (and ladies)........ Got 30 seconds to help a friend ?
:cryying:

msmap

Lady Snake
Established Member
Yes, I thought they had made a mistake when I called and asked for my number, but the certificate proved it. I deleted my post after I saw you were looking for coupes, oops!

dave58

seldom impressed
Established Member
Originally posted by Avenging Angel
I don't know what my production number. :(

Don't really care though. :-D

Hey Avenging Angel,
Did you buy your car new or used ?
:??:
The only reason that I ask is if you're the original owner SVT should have sent you a build certificate, which has (among other things) the actual assembly date of your Cobra as well as the aforementioned production number. It's really a pretty nice little 8 1/2" x 11" certificate that lots of folks frame and sometimes even display with their cars at auto shows....... kinda like a reassurance that what your showing/ driving ain't no "Faux-bra" :nono:- it's the genuine article.
:thumbsup:

If you maybe bought it used, then I'd assume that the original owner has/ had the certificate......... maybe lost now ?
:??:
If you call SVT at 1-(800)-FORD-SVT or maybe even SVTOA Member Services: 1-(866) 377-8862, they could probably issue you a new one if you can fax them a copy of the title or some form as proof of ownership.
But I forgot........... you probably could give a rats' behind, huh ?
:lol:
:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread