2001 dhg bullitt 54k mi

GABULLITT3170

Established Member
Price Drop 12.5kobo Make an offer need this gone

As sad as everyone knows it is to sell there pride and joy it looks like im having to do it to pay off student loans and get into some financial stability.
History:
I bought the car around oct 2007 from Team Ford of marietta, ga with approx 26000 mi and have daily driven it sense then. Mobil 1 oil changes every 3k mi and within the past 10000 mi have had the transmission fluid changed along with the differential fluids. Never have wrecked and has clean carfax although when i bought car back bumper is slightly scuffed from possible a cart or something i dont really know but bought it that way. Waxed monthly and washed weekly since i have owned and always babied and have never raced or been to the drag strip.
Mods:
-bought with a jlt cai and aftermarket headlights
-tinted windows 15% and windshield 45%
-2 chamber flowmasters
-mac o/r h pipe
- short throw shifter
-18/9 and 18/10 deep dish anthracite bullitt rims wrapped in 265/40 and 285/35 nitto nt555 tires with about 70 life left
General Info:
-Bullitt # 3170
-clean interior with minor blemishes on driver seat which are typical
- 54k mi and am currently driving another car to not put any miles on car

Do not think there is anything else but bank does still own title and I know Im asking a bit high but I think many bullitts are undervalued and sold cheaply. Along with that I still very close to what I am asking and I bought rims and tires last christmas through discount tire. Since bank has title and many people do cannot trust the internet these days I can provide an attorney written bill of sale to buyer.
ASKING 13k obo car is located in Kennesaw, GA. Any question feel free to pm me for more pics or any info needed. I do have stock rims, catted x pipe, and stock shifter as well.

Dont know how to post pics someone please help it would be greatly appreciated.Pictures by gabullitt - Photobucket

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread