2001 Dodge Viper GTS

out99sider

Established Member
Just reduced 3/10 $3000 to $31,900

***Just uploaded ad to Autotrader so when it becomes posted I will include link with more pics***

I am selling this 01' Dodge Viper GTS for a friend. He has only had it for a couple months and has a lot of other toys so he is looking to sell. I just detailed it yesterday and the car is pristine inside and out with the exception of the lower front facia which happens to all Gen II's because they are so low. The car has 43,xxx miles on it. I have been driving it around the past few days and I assure you it snaps necks on the road and parking lots. The KBB is 42K, we are selling it for $33,900. There is not another red/silver stripe on Autotrader or ebaymotors. Give me a ring at (843) 422-2828. No trades or lowballs please. Thanks for taking a look.

256emg2.jpg

Last edited:

out99sider

Established Member
will throw anyone a $500 finders fee if someone leads me to a sale near asking price! thanks again ya'll

out99sider

Established Member
thanks for the interest. still available. as of now, no trades but for interest sake what do you have and would it be plus cash?

ZLwhat?

Speed addict
Established Member
Pm me your number, I know a guy that is looking for a viper. I'll forward the number to him.

Users who are viewing this thread