2001 Ford F150 SVT Lightning ($16,500)

BOLT330

Established Member
2001 Ford F150 SVT Lightning....SOLD.....

Pics attached below....

Looking to get back into the Mustang game, so I'm selling my 2001 SVT Lightning. This truck is red and has just over 52,800 miles and is in outstanding condition. It has been slightly lowered (1.5 inch Eibach front and 2 in. Belltech shackles rear) and has some mods to include LFP stage II heads and cams, complete exhaust, diablosport predator tuner, 4 lb Metco pulley, and a few other things. I can e-mail pics if interested. This has been an absolutely awesome truck, just ready to get back into a stang. Haul ass or tow your boat in comfort and style! E-mail [email protected] with any questions. SOLD IT.....
-B.

By the way the truck is located in Petersburg, VA, just south of Richmond for any local interested parties. I can also make arrangements to meet anyone who is seriously interested.

Last edited:

BOLT330

Established Member
Sorry about that, I thought I had resized that picture. I'll post some more soon. Also, sending pm's and responding to e-mails after I get this pics up. Thanks

Feel free to e-mail me about any details Thanks a lot.
[email protected]

-B.

Last edited:

BOLT330

Established Member
APRPictures001-copy.jpg

svt_97cobra

Established Member
Also man I am willing to travel full distance to make it easier on you.. Just let me know.. Thanks

Edit: truck looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread