2001 GT on a "haunted" bridge!

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Urban legend says the bridge is haunted, that a mother threw her baby over it and if you park on it at night you can hear the faint cries of a child then your car won't start. Well some friends of mine and myself checked it out on Saturday night and although its creepy when it's dark we didn't hear anything sadly. So of course like any good car guy, we went back on Sunday for a killer photo op! First two pictures are just randoms, although the second picture is in front a what's called the "Devils Church" which is also equally as creepy at night and supposedly haunted as well.

photo-113.jpg

photo-116.jpg

photo-111.jpg

photo-115.jpg

photo-119.jpg

photo-109.jpg

photo-112.jpg

photo-114.jpg

photo-117.jpg

Also sidenote, got my trunk pinstriped a few weekends ago to match my dead horse grill. The pinstriper did an incredible job, and it's something different that I really like!

photo-118.jpg

Last edited:

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
What wheels are those? They look great

XXR521's 18x10 all the way around.

Bet your IAT's are loving the hoodless mod lol Good looking shots!

Haha they definitely are, plus I'm running a trunk mounted reservoir as well. In the daytime with about 60-70 degree ambient temps my iat's are barely 100, at night they dip down to the low 90's. And that's just running straight water, no ice or anything. You can tell the car really likes not having a hood, it's less aerodynamic but it runs better lol

Users who are viewing this thread