2001 L Red 22k - Larry Lightning's first L :)

Noisycow

Mods B4 Food and Water
Established Member
SOLD!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well, I am making some sad decisions about moving, work, vehicles. I just need a vehicle I can enjoy while using it for my day job. Two years and only 4k miles is proof that the L is not it. If I had a place to store her here and not sell it I would.

Here's the scoop - I bought this L from Larry 25 months ago in California and she's been basically been living in my garage. When I've had time, I've added the following goodies. I know I could net more for her if I remove everything and sell piecemeal, but I just don't have the time. Pics follow at the end (took them this week).

Bought her for $23.5k from Larry, and have added all the below, but $23.5k is still the asking price or what the market says is fair, best offer.

Adds since July 2004 -

- Seat Covers; there was minor wear originally which is repaired, but then I wanted the interior to stay like new, so I put these on. They are easy to clean, I never regretted putting them on.

- Nice stereo setup. Eclipse AVN 5435 DVD/MP3/Navigation touchscreen head unit w/ national DVD/fast lookup, vocal, upgraded speakers in doors, Thunderforms with 10" subs, thumbwheel easy adjustment for subs. DVD is set to play when in motion - so buyer must be aware of the 'legality' of that mod :) or I'll disable it.

- Nitto DRs installed, still have Nitto Extremes that go with the truck also with about 60%+ tread.

- New QA1 front shocks included, have not been installed yet.

- Optima Yellow Top Battery w/ brushed alum cage and LED battery terminals

- Column boost and amp guages - Lunar

- Supercharger was gone through and ported by Steigmeyer and it painted red to match truck

- Metro Pulleys, inc 4" lower, Gatorback belt

- Chickenears engine dress up kit + their plush black w/ lettering front mats

- C&L polished elbow and polished and ported (stock) upper

- Clear Lense corners with chrome bulbs (look great - may not be bright enough for some - about 50% the illumination of stock)

- Billet Radio Shortened Antenna

- AiRaid Intake setup

- SID97 Oil extractor thingy - brain fart - forget what they are called. Has never collected more than a couple teaspoons

- Just passed Oregon DEQ with ease

Negatives? None really. The only crappy thing that has ever happened is about a year ago someone put a hit and run dent in the tailgate and rather than do it cheesy I had the tailgate completely replaced with a new factory one. The passenger mirror lower plastic took a rock and has a quarter size hole. I have brand new Streetscene LED signal SS mirrors in the box that goes with the truck. It makes sense to let the new owner decide to fix the stock one or replace with these.

I can be reached at [email protected] or 503-242-1109. Lately, I have been working very late hours. Thanks, Vance (Portland Oregon)

That's about it - here are some pics I took this week:

LHoodL.gif

LBackCorner.gif

LDriverDoor.gif

LFront.gif

LatDistance.gif

LWheels.gif

LUnderHood.gif

LTopHood.gif

LThunderforms.gif

LStreetscenes.gif

LRearQuarterPass.gif

LReadQuarterDriver.gif

LQA1Shocks.gif

LPolishedCap.gif

LPassengerDoor.gif

LOptimaBattery.gif

LHoodR.gif

LGrill.gif

LGauges.gif

LEclipseAVN5435.gif

LDriveMirror.gif

LDragRadial.gif

LDistanceRearQ.gif

LClearLens.gif

LBack.gif

th_FTPVideo008.gif

th_FTPVideo007.gif

FTPVideo001.gif

Last edited:

PIXER

Banned
Nice looking truck, real clean, really like the battery terminals, I havent seen those before.
Low miles,
And I can see where your trying to justify the price w/ the mods. But (IMHO) $23.5 for an '01 w/out, major power mods is kinda high (and outa my price range)

The ride height is nice, and the wheels seem to fit (they really don't look stock, but yet they have the hint) Are they?
Free bump for ya (I know wtf didn't I wait till it was farther down!)

Noisycow

Mods B4 Food and Water
Established Member
Thanks guys - it has already met its reserve on Ebay :( ... kind of sad about it which is strange for me since it is just a THING, but this truck has been special .....

Users who are viewing this thread