2001 Lightning Built, Kenne Bell FS/FT

triplestang

Horse Trader
Established Member
The truck is pretty much perfect, it turns heads wherever it's driven! I'm only considering selling to fund other projects. The only thing body wise it could use is the bottom of the front bumper resprayed where it has been scuffed over the years, but that is just a nit picky little detail, most people would never notice. I traded for this truck back in September of 2009 and have driven it roughly 3000 miles since.
The truck won "Best Lightning" at Mustang Week this year. The truck is very driveable, very dependable, and is driven about 100 miles a week since I've owned. The truck ran a 10.98 in the 1/4 by the previous owner on the race tune and race pully. I'd say its a mid to high eleven second truck on the street tune. Its pulls like a mad man, the cam has a nice little lick to it, sounds great. No disappointments! The truck is currently driven with a nice "safe" street tune! Here is a list of the mods!
*PROLINE RACING .020 OVER BUILT STOCK COMP LONGBLOCK 8.5:1 *KENNE BELL 2.6H WITH SINGLEBLADE ACCUFAB BIG TUBE KOOKS LONGTUBES WITH CUSTOM MANDEL 3" PIPING W/NEW FLOWMASTER BIGBLOCK SERIES 50 SINGLE MUFFLER *PI 3200 STALL W/FABTECH VALVE BODY *FULLY REBUILT REAREND W/FORD RACING 4:10'S AND TRUTRAC *JLP LONGBARS *BED MOUNT ICE COOLER *FLEX-A-LITE E-FANS *HEAVY DUTY 99' FOUR FLU RADIATOR *NEW BALL JOINTS/ALIGNMENT/HEATER CORE/AC SEALS *QA1'S FRONT/STRANGE ADJUSTABLES OUT BACK *1" EIBACH FRONT COILS/JLP SHACKLES AND LEAF PULLED OUTBACK *FULL STINGER EXPERMAT DONE TO INTERIOR *FLATBACK WINDOW INSTALLED *AEROFORCE AND AUTOMETER ULTRALITE GAUGES *PSP LINELOCK *08 FORD FACTORY RADIO WITH IPOD TEXT AND CLARION SUB CONSOLE
Truck has a little over 93,000 miles on body, about 13,000 on motor There are many more little details done to the truck Im sure I am forgetting. I have time slips, dyno sheets, pretty much all the previous owners reciepts, even the compression tests he did on the motor each time he changed the plugs. I also have most all of any factory parts taken off the truck. I have a custom fit cover for it. The engine build alone was over $12,000! The truck can be bought several different ways. I have racing seats/and a console for the truck, or stock Lightning seat. (I also have a hard tonneau cover) Asking $20,000 or best offer. I may be interested in partial trades for other Mustangs (NO JUNK), or a Classic Ford. (Again NO JUNK) I'd also be interested in a 2or 3 car trailer, 4x4 Diesel trucks, or rollback.

SilvieBolt

The whore that’s blue
Established Member
pm qu1k ch1k 228 thats my girlfriend she's looking for a built lightning ... do you have any piccs???

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Wanna say I was already told about this possible sale on Carolina Horsepower. Gonna sale my Mach1 and get into a Lighting but now just isnt the time as I am deployed. I am heading to Charleston for my next duty station so maybe we will run into each other eventually. Good luck on the sale.-Shane

01stangman01

Established Member
would you trade for a white 2001 mustang gt 18k miles, never been in the rain. fully garaged. only taken out for car shows and weekend cruises. perfect condition not a small scratch on the car. has many bolt ons. i wont add all the modificatins unless ur truley interested.

myth

Established Member
I have been thinkin about getting another lightning. I have a clean low mileage 03 redfire metalic cobra with a few mods that I would be willing to trade. It has a stegy ported eaton, 2.8 upper, 4lb lower, stainless works long tubes and x pipe, dynomax 3in catback, comp stage 3 cams, steeda triax shifter. Corbuea seats and a mmr 6 point cage with swing outs. Oh yea, the car has 24k miles.

Let me know what you think, Ryan

triplestang

Horse Trader
Established Member
I have been thinkin about getting another lightning. I have a clean low mileage 03 redfire metalic cobra with a few mods that I would be willing to trade. It has a stegy ported eaton, 2.8 upper, 4lb lower, stainless works long tubes and x pipe, dynomax 3in catback, comp stage 3 cams, steeda triax shifter. Corbuea seats and a mmr 6 point cage with swing outs. Oh yea, the car has 24k miles.

Let me know what you think, Ryan

PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread