2001 Lightning F/S 36,000 miles or trade for Terminator with cash!

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
SOLD!! I am selling my truck I have always wanted to make room for a Terminator I have also always wanted. I have owned it for roughly 6 months, has 37,100 miles, and runs and drives like new. When I bought the truck it had some mods done to it and I have since added more. The owner before me took extermely good care of it as I have done by not driving in bad weather and It has been garage kept by both me and the previous owner. I have used poorboys products on the truck since day 1 and the paint is in excellent condition. Leather and suede are in excellent condition and I have used a bed sheet over drivers seat since I have owned it. The mods are eibach lowering springs on the front with shackles in the back (don't know brand), Autometer boost gauge with pod, Pioneer CD deck, magnaflow catback, boost by-pass, C&L elbow with filter, gaylord lid?, Metco aluminum bracket with pulleys, TR6 plugs (replaced around Dec), factory rims that have been powder coated gun metal gray, hancook tires with 90% tread left (new when bought truck), BTS valvebody (installed in Feb by a well know lightning shop), 6# lower, and a custom dyno tune with flip chip by Dan DeSio of Pro-Dyno. Truck made 408RWHP and 501RWTQ on a safe tune. The truck has made 5 runs down the 1/4 only with a best of 12.6 on street tires. This was not used as a drag truck by no means but was run just to see what she would do with the mods I had done. I am asking $18,500 for it. There is a lein on it so I do not have title in hand. I have some of the stock parts as well as some documents. Email me if you are interested.
I am posting some more pics of the small blemishes she has, nothing major though. The one along the bed is from the hard cover coming in contact with the bed but can be easily fixed for cheap. All the others are just small pebble chips along with one rim has a small part with curb rash from my G/F. I have one a 2nd place and top 40 award out of 2 shows attended.
DSC03065.jpg

DSC03049.jpg

DSC02801.gif

DSC03008.jpg

DSC02396.jpg

DSC02430.jpg

DSC02387.gif

DSC02381.gif

DSC02364.gif

DSC02362.gif

DSC02361-1.jpg

DSC02360.gif

DSC03157.gif

DSC03166.gif

DSC03170.gif

DSC03168.gif

Last edited:

chevytosvt

Guns go bang
Established Member
Are you trying to sell it locally, If I were to arrange shipping from your location would you be ok with that?

I guess I cant PM you..

mysticalsnake

Established Member
If interested in a black vert 03 I may possibly have a trade for you but first i have to talk it over with the fam whenever i get back home on Thursday PM me for more information on it, and if you are definitely interested i can have you pics by this next weekend due to them being at home.

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
Thanks for all the replies guys, it is still for sale and have had a few offers but a little to low for me. I work tonight so I will be in contact again in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread