** 2001 Lightning For Sale GA **

8sm

HELE in 321
Established Member
Nuts you say, he's buying a home and obviously would like the extra funds. To sit there and wait for offers to come is NUTS. Look at all the post, there is plenty of room on the fence for another "L" up for sale.

Jump start your sale and see where it takes you. He can always say " no thank you" or better yet negoticate with the limited amount of interested buyer and see if you can come together on a deal. I'm offering an alternative or he can always sit there with the rest of the sellers. How's that working for them.

I think this truck is sweet and stands out over some of the others for sale. He should take advantage of that and draw attention to what's holding buyers back from making an offer. We all know its worth more than 12.5 but someone will offer alittle more to make a deal.

Not NUTS BRO! but sound time proven advice. Bro, thats sales 101.

Regards......8sm

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
That truck is worth ATLEAST $15k.

I want what your smoking if that truck was worth $12.5

Listen, sales 101 class was a freshman level class. Once you've graduated you know what things are worth.

Goodluck on your sale, price is a touch high, but should sell regardless due to the excellent condition and tasteful modifications.

8sm

HELE in 321
Established Member
Apparently, what your smoking has your head in the clouds which has affected your ability to read. Honsetly to expect you, too understand freshman level comprehensive logical reasoning. Never mind keep do'in what your do'in it's a simple life. Memo to self; Remember K.I.S.S. when deal'in with folks like you.

back at ya....8sm.

Last edited:

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
thats funny, in sales I've learned you negotiate down not up. How do you get a buyer to start negotiating up? Teacher????

boosted_f150

Banned SCAMMER/LIAR
8sm said:
Nice truck.....still to high for todays market.

With much of the country heading towards holiday mode and winter money shortage. .

If you want to move it before you go into escrow. Drop your price to $12,500.00 you might get mulitple offers. If you don't get any interest, your out of luck like many wishful sellers. With winter and the holidays soon upon, you better make your move while you still have time.

When reality sucks....get creative. Today, I bought an 04 with 9k miles, FTVB, bedrug and gaylord lid for 21K. He's been trying to sell for 10 months.

it's ok...u can let go of ur big f***in' crack pipe now!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread