2001 Lightning wheels in GOOD shape - $500 shipped

DNeinstadt

Established Member
Looking for $500 shipped.

Here are the pics. There are some chips and imperfections in them. I will include '99 Lugnuts if wanted. Center caps are also included.

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

039.jpg

040.jpg

041.jpg

042.jpg

043.jpg

raceage

Established Member
are those spots where the clear is coming off? does it look like it will continue to chip more off?

DNeinstadt

Established Member
I would have to be honest and say those spots are where it has chipped. I don't know if it will chip more but my guess is that it MIGHT. I have driven on these for a year now and they haven't gotten any worse, but you never know. I would hate to promise you one thing and have another happen.
Dan

raceage

Established Member
how far are you from eagon, mn. my sister lives there and i'm thinking that she might be able to go and pick them up.

DNeinstadt

Established Member
Sorry for the late response, went to lunch!

Eagan is less than an hour from my house, and about a half hour from my work.

Dan

raceage

Established Member
okay, i just talked to one of my friends that works for a tire company and one of their distributors (West Side Wholesale) is in Hamel, MN. he can pick the wheels up there on wednesday if you can get them there.

stupid question, but there are 4 wheels right?

would you take any money off if i didn't want the lugs?

let me know what your thinking on that deal.

you can give me a call if thats easier.
(309)-314-2648

thanks man
joe

Last edited:

DNeinstadt

Established Member
Joe, yes, 4 wheels and no, the lugs won't do me any good anymore so no $ off sorry. They go with the wheels or in the trash. :)

Hamel is about an hour drive from my house, I'd almost rather go to Eagan though..

Dan

raceage

Established Member
here's the deal, my sister is in NC for 2 weeks. i'll give you $400 if you will drop off the wheels at the tire place. i can get you an address and everything.

let me know what you think.

thanks
joe

raceage

Established Member
no problem, i'll leave you some positive feedback once i get the wheels, i should have them on friday.

btw, shawn at the tire place said, "a good looking girl" dropped them off. hopefully he was nice and made it easy for your gf.

How did you get the back side of the wheels so clean? i'll be looking to sell mine and i want to clean them up like that.

thanks again.
joe

Last edited:

DNeinstadt

Established Member
Oh yeah, I gotta good lookin' girlfriend I guess. :) He was great, unloaded them for her and everything.

The backside of my wheels. They aren't actually all that clean, they could use some more scrubbin'. I took Simple Green and a scotch brite pad (green "steel wool") and did some scrubbing. Took most of it off, I got tired of it and said screw it. Took pics anyway.

Hopefully they are everything you wanted and then some. Let me know for sure.

Dan

DNeinstadt

Established Member
Joe, thanks bud. Glad you got them and like them OK.

Please leave me feedback by clicking on the # next to my name on the trader rating?

Users who are viewing this thread