2001 Lincoln Navigator 5.4 32V $3200 Miami, FL. $3200.00

fastduo

Palm Beach Mustang Club
Established Member
I am helping my sister sell their Navigator. She is the original owner since day one. She originally leased it and then bought out the lease at the end. It has the optional 4 cam 32Valve Intech V8. Quad Captains chairs and third row bench seat. This truck was THE SHIT when it came out. Original list in '01 was $44K+.
It has been the ultimate family truckster as she used it to put her two children through high school and then through FSU. The truck runs good and looks decent but has a ton of miles on it @177K. Everything works but does need some TLC. They were very good at maintaining it and changed the oil religiously. She has most of the receipts for everything they have done to the truck. It has been ultra reliable and still runs and drives well. (I've had it for the last week and put several hundred miles on it and it does drive well) No accidents and has all original paint, abiet a bit faded in areas. The only thing it has towed was jet skis.
My nephew used it mostly for the last few years to finish at Florida State so he put allot of miles on it commuting to and from South Florida from Tallahassee as his GF was still down here. The vast majority of the miles are highway commuting. He installed some 20" rims on it and upgraded the audio system so those will go with the truck as well. It does have some damage to the front bumper where a pick up truck backed into it with the trailer hitch. The rear bumper has some scratches from parking lot movements as well.
The interior shows wear but everything works inside. It has dual air conditioning as well. The price is right if you need a cheap truck to haul your kids, tow your boat or just a round town beater.
Clean title. Starts and runs cool, everything works.
Asking $3200.00. Make me an offer and I'll present it to her.

01navigator2.jpg

01navigator3.jpg

Navigator1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread