2001 Mineral Grey Cobra for Sale $12,000

Menace-01Cobra

Cobra Junkie
Established Member
63,100 miles on this 2001 Cobra. H&R Supersport Springs, Bilstein Shocks/Struts. New tires and wheels (10.5 in rear) you also get the stock wheels. Exhaust is an SLP Loudmouth, video can be seen on youtube 2012-06-16 14.12.52.mov - YouTube Looks and sounds amazing, runs great, only used Synthetic Mobil 1 and premium fuel. JLT Ture Cold Air Intake. Power everything, premium sound with iPhone IPod hookup.
cb.jpg

More pics can be seen here:
Index of /cobra/

Last edited:

jims2000lt

Established Member
Very nice. May be contacting you soon. Viewed pics and video and like what I see.

Last edited:

jims2000lt

Established Member
A few more interior and engine pics would be nice. Just concerned with condition of drivers seat.
My cousin just moved to cincinatti so we may be headin down there soon so I would be able to check the car out in person.

Last edited:

Menace-01Cobra

Cobra Junkie
Established Member
A few more interior and engine pics would be nice. My cousin just moved to cincinatti so we may be headin down there soon so I would be able to check car out in person.

No problem. I can also do an HD video and walk all around the car to show you any minor nicks or dings. Like a virtual tour inside and out.

gavinator90

Established Member
Good looking car

I saw your car on cars.com today, and don't worry about sending me any pictures. There are plenty on your web page. When would be a good time to come check out the car?

-Kevin M

gavinator90

Established Member
Busy schedule

I am home all weekend if you have the time.

I'm working pretty much every day this week and i will be at my cabin for the week of the 4th but i'm hoping I can drive down there 2 weeks from now. (I live about 6 hours away so it would be a whole day thing for me)

Menace-01Cobra

Cobra Junkie
Established Member
I'm working pretty much every day this week and i will be at my cabin for the week of the 4th but i'm hoping I can drive down there 2 weeks from now. (I live about 6 hours away so it would be a whole day thing for me)

ok, so far everyone is hours away and planning a trip at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread