2001 Mustang Bullitt #4900

2000gator

Established Member
This is a 2001 Mustang Bullitt in Dark Highland Green the original Bullitt cars color. This car is #4900. This was a very limited production car to replicate the 1968 Bullitt driven by Steve McQueen in the movie Bullitt. If you have not seen it....shame on you

This car just rolled over 33,xxx miles and runs immaculately but has a rebuilt title because of body damage incurred by the first owner. No frame damage so its as good as new. The car looks as good as it runs. Has an intake, exhaust, tune, short throw shifter, and tint on the windows. For an 8 year old car to only have 33k miles it was hardly ran and well taken care of and it shows. I would potentially be interested in trades if its something interesting but i am asking $11,500 which is less then other similar GTs with higher mileage. This is a steal and won't last long. These are so much more unique with different retro-influenced seats, dash display, intake, exhaust, suspension, brake package, and various billet pieces. If you have any questions email me i can explain anything about this car and how it varies from the normal mustang gt. pm me or email me at [email protected] thanks, Brandon

BullitMustangOct2008006-1.jpg

BullitMustangOct2008016.jpg

BullitMustangOct2008002.jpg

BullitMustangOct2008007.jpg

2000gator

Established Member
I also have a nitrous works wet kit that was never installed that i can throw in if the asking price is met, also have some 24lb injectors. Just lost interest in the car.

Bluebullit

Established Member
That price might be kinda high for a rebuilt title but someone might buy it still

what kind of exhaust cause you listed the mods but you didnt really give to much detail

Last edited:

2000gator

Established Member
The car is worth the money to the right buyer it was in the accident with the original owner and about 5k miles i think. Could never tell it was in an accident. It has jlt cai, bbk off road hpipe, i think a mgw short throw shifter, with a predator tune....i have all original parts as well.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
The car is worth the money to the right buyer it was in the accident with the original owner and about 5k miles i think. Could never tell it was in an accident. It has jlt cai, bbk off road hpipe, i think a mgw short throw shifter, with a predator tune....i have all original parts as well.

Price isn't THAT high. GREAT looking car, man! Any pictures of the damage before it was fixed?

Bluebullit

Established Member
Oh im not saying its not worth it i mean i would still buy it if i was looking for one i was just saying others might think the same thing thats all

2000gator

Established Member
bump for new price of 10,500 firm as is. and a walk around video with a crappy camera [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnJ9KbZ5_n8"]YouTube - 2001 Mustang Bullitt[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread