2001 Mustang Cobra Black LOW MILES Illinois

svtcobra2k1

Dead Crawlin...
Established Member
What I have for sale here is my 2001 mustang cobra in black. The car has very low miles with only 24,7xx on the clock. I only drive the car in the spring/summer/fall before the snow. The car is a weekend car, hence the low miles. I have not driven the car in snow, it has been in the rain a few times but that was only because I got stuck in it. The car has NEVER been smoked in. The paint looks like new, there are only a few small scratches that come with driving the car that will buff out with ease, The car has always been garage kept and had a cover on it during the winter months. The car has 2003 cobra satin rims, H&R race springs, mgw blue handle shifter, fiore clutch quadrant and adjuster, and new 2003 cobra clutch and flywheel put in at 20,000 miles. The car is a real head turner. I am asking $11,500 for the car. Please no tire kickers. Please contact me via pm to setup an appointment to view the car, pictures do not do the car justice. I will respond to your questions promptly. I am only selling because I am going to graduate school this spring and could use the extra cash.

Thanks,

Mike

Picture061-1.jpg

edited.jpg

Picture059.jpg

Picture050.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Hell of a good deal considering people want more money for there 98 cobra with the same miles........ They will never get it but still expect it if it were True blue I would buy this today and have no interest in a another 2001. Again people great price good luck with the sell!!!!

bsmith782

RANDY WATSON!
Established Member
Man with all these low miles 01's goin for cheap my 99 sure is taking a beating in value. GLWS

rickgiblin

Established Member
are you the origional owner? also got any matnanice records on it? also... im in georgia, would you be willing to meet somewhere?

biohazard23

Established Member
Pm me your location, not sure where the good dale is lol

and perhaps your bottom dollar.

clean car man!

Users who are viewing this thread