2001 mustang gt turbo

stangzor

Established Member
Pricing changed 10k obo

It's a 2001 mustang gt black with black leather interior. The body has 112k on it the engine has 33k. Car is in great shape only thing on it bad is a few paint chips from normal driving. The car made 422 horsepower at the wheel as well as 521ft lb of torque. The car is an amazing daily driver that behaves normal until you get into the boost. It gets the same gas mileage as a normal mustang gt also long as you stay out of the gas. Here's a list of what's on it.
-mmr forged block with forged rotating assemply
-39 lb fuel injectors
-built tr3650 transmission(5 speed)
-built rear end with 3.27 it is an 8.8
-holset turbo
-wastegate
-blow off valve
-intercooler
-full exhaust with magnaflow mufflers
-water/meth injection in the trunk hooked up to a relay
-brand new tires with an extra set of wider rear tires

That is all I can think of at the moment but the car is built and will last a long time. All work was proffesionally done. The car has a lot of room to grow if anyone wanted to up the boost. This car is designed to be a daily driver as well as being able to kill corvettes.

Last edited:

bullittbuild

Established Member
Check threads I have started there are over 100 pics if youre interested shoot me a pm ill send you info

stangzor

Established Member
I'm thinking I just need to let it go fast for some cash. I'm about to move for college and need all the money I can get. I have to get new tires as well as front suspension on my f150... You gotta love not having grease fittings. I'm taking it to the shop Monday to have the car looked over then I'm going to throw it on the dyno and up the boost to 18 :). So what I will do is just let it go for what into it after its dynoed I will post an updated price Monday. I imagine it will be mid 8k. If I were to keep this car I would just have it repainted because the spoiler is starting to bubble and some idiot shot a bottle rocket at me on the interstate last night.... It chipped some paint up front but that's it thankfully. To get a hold of me just email me at [email protected] it will be much faster.

Users who are viewing this thread