2001 Mustang GT

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
I was wondering if any of the people on here that have a 2001 GT are enjoying it as much as me? Other than the fact that I'd rather have mineral grey,performance red or zinc yellow than white and I should have waited a month and got an 02 with the mp3 player and mach 1000 system,other than those little things,I'm loving my car.

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
Well, I have an '01 model year 'stang as well, but it's a Cobra & I have to say that I love it. It's been reliable, and I'm up to 10K miles already!:eek: It's just that fun to drive, I'll put it that way. I was originally looking for a 5spd GT, but they couldn't locate any in the Great Lakes region at the time I wanted to buy, so I came across a Cobra sitting on the lot and splurged.....I'm pretty impressed with the build quality of the mustang, I figured it might not meet my expectations, but it definately has. :)

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
:) My wife has a GT vert and I have to admit, It's fun putting the top down and tooling around. Both cars are a lot of fun. Enjoy your new ride!

Tim:r:

svt-tmleader

Established Member
I had a '99 GT conv, then traded it for a '00 GT conv. Now I have a '01 Cobra conv. I thought the GT's were great until I drove the Cobra home, now I am spoiled for the 4v for life. By the way if you had waited for '02, you couldn't have the MP3 and the mach 1000...it is either or. That and the $1295 for the mach 1000, I just don't think it is worth it.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Originally posted by svt-tmleader
I had a '99 GT conv, then traded it for a '00 GT conv. Now I have a '01 Cobra conv. I thought the GT's were great until I drove the Cobra home, now I am spoiled for the 4v for life. By the way if you had waited for '02, you couldn't have the MP3 and the mach 1000...it is either or. That and the $1295 for the mach 1000, I just don't think it is worth it.

I gotta agree with you an that Mach 1000 radio. Don't get me wrong, those things sound really good. I just think the price is too high for that. I'd rather be lighter and faster. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread