2001 oxford white lightning

toyotaboy9

Established Member
140k on the clock but still runs strong as ever. All synthetic Mobil 1 fluids used from first owner has Superchip tuner, catback Flowmaster exhaust and K&N CAI. Only driven on weekends garage kept. I have known the previous owner who is a 60 year old man since he bought it with 40k on it and he took EXCELLENT care of it always garage kept. He sold it to me because he purchased a Roush Nightmare truck and didnt need two trucks.This is the cleanest truck you will ever see with how many miles are on it. This truck has no blemishes, swirl marks, bug chips in the paint etc.. you will not find a truck any cleaner than this one. Truck is also very mechanically sound not a thing wrong with it. Only reason I am trying to sell this truck is becuase I work for Pepsi do a ton of driving and I will be losing money trying to keep gas in it. Otherwise i hate to get rid of this truck. 10,000 obo am also open to any offers prefer a diesel truck.

auwgwl.jpg

2u5rrq1.jpg

vwvbkm.jpg

1zxbq87.jpg

Last edited:

the.greg

Established Member
Any interest in part cash, part 02 ford ranger, v6 4.0? Does sale price include the rims in the pic, and sound system? Thanks!

toyotaboy9

Established Member
Will also consider any crewcab truck pref a z71 or f-150 come on just make me a offer this truck is VERY clean and runs GREAT not a single thing wrong

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
I may be interested in a trade. I have a summit white 2006 crew cab sierra, white with 145K miles on it. Its fully loaded minus leather. Charcoal intereior. 5.3L v8, runs great. Its in really good mechanical shape. I just put new tires on it. It has HID bulbs in all lights on the front. LED taillights (can get stock taillights) Projector headlights with clear corners and all 3 billet grilles on front. Lowered 2" in the rear. Interior is all stock but is wired for a sound system (can be taken all out). I also have a set of pacesetter long tube headers and o/r y pipe for it in my garage new in the box. A few other things im sure laying around I can return to fully stock if preferred. Its a nice truck i just want a lightning. Also there is one dent in the bed of it, not big but its there. If you are interested just shoot me a pm on here and ill send pics of it and such.

Last edited:

blown_svt

Established Member
I have a 2000 f150 pick up 2wd extended cab!! Exterior great interior perfect!!! Has hitch trailer hook up ect.. hot heat cold air runs n drives great

toyotaboy9

Established Member
Thanks man. Its probably the best truck i have owned yet! Will tow the pontoon to the lake on a friday and smoke a gt stang on saturday gotta love the best of both worlds!

Users who are viewing this thread