2001 PI 4.6 Engine and Tranny

whty98

Established Member
I have a 2001 PI engine that was put into 96 GT, parting out the car and looking to get rid of the engine and tranny as one sale, no parting the two at this time. Was told from previous owner that it had 69,xxx miles. It runs great (can hear run as it's still in the car), does not have aluminum cross-over, has Steeda wires, a Tri-Ax shifter, and a K&N filter on the stock intake. Do not know what type of clutch, supposedly a Stage 2 Spec.

INCLUDES everything needed to do the full PI swap, wiring to plug right into your 96-98(no messing around with the wiring harness!) but also will work fine for the 99-04, fuel rails, MAF sensor, and even the computer if needed.

PM with an questions or when you would like to see it.

Not looking to ship, please no low ball offers. $1100 OBO

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
if you decide to split it up eventually let me know, looking for a full manual swap for my auto. thanks.

whty98

Established Member
if you decide to split it up eventually let me know, looking for a full manual swap for my auto. thanks.

Probably not splitting up. Looking to sell complete and then continue to part the car after drive-train is sold. I'll let you know if it changes

Users who are viewing this thread