2001 Roush Stage 3 Need opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton_ray

Established Member
As the title states, I bought a 2001 roush stage 3 #01-0101. Original paint and wheels, 39,500 miles clean title in hand. I bought this car "completely built" the previous owner says his build consisted of MMR Block, stock bore, mmr 900 rods, mmr forged 6bolt crank, cobra pistions, ford racing Pi heads stage 1 port, manley valve springs, comp 262 blower cams, all felbro gaskets built tko 500 transmission, 3.55 rear end, pullied/ported roush charger, silencers tig'd, rebuilt snout and new case bearings. aeromotive return style setup with a 405 pump...

Got into town driving 40 in 4th gear and hose to heater core splits in half sprays coolant everywhere i shut engine off and coast to a stop, get the hose fixed and filled coolant back up and engine isn't sound to great but will run..

Wondering if i have any chance of selling this car for any type of decent money? Anyone know?

Dalton_ray

Established Member
spec aluminum flywheel, ram powergrip hd clutch, 8.8 rear end with 3.55 gears, cobra carbon fiber clutches, stock s3 rally sport suspension with lakewood 50/50 shocks, hooker super comp longtubes, bassani catback

_Hammer

Established Member
Wow sounds like a sick car, bet there is just coolant around the spark plugs... try pulling all the coils and blowing them out with an air gun. I had to do this every time I washed under the hood of my GT

Devcon 7

Established Member
Car isn't all original paint but is stupid clean inside/out. I'd think the motor shouldn't be hurt but who knows how long it was ran without coolant. Tko, clutch, flywheel had maybe 50 miles on them when sold and motor/rearend maybe 800 miles

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread