2001 Silver Lightning

stangstomper68

Established Member
Up here for sale is a near mint lightning.Truck has 30K. Asking 17K or best offer

Give me your email for pics as I still haven't been able to figure out how to put them on a thread in here.

A little history on the truck. This is a one owner truck. My dad bought this thing brand new in 01 right after Sept 11th attacks. He kept the truck in mint condition inside the garage. truck has never been outside for more than a day and been in the rain only a handful of times, only when cought out in it. He did most of the mods to it until his death last year in June. I always liked the truck so when the estate came up I bought the truck and finished what he wanted to do to it. Since then things have been tight here at home with his departure, and I have plans to get married next year and this doesn't fit into the short term plan to well right now.

Mods to the truck include a 4lb lower, electric fan, MAC air kit, LFP oil seperator, LFP head exchanger, Accufab Throttle body, LFP valve body, autometer phantom boost gauge and column pod. Also comes with all the stock stuff as we have saved it and an extra flip chip and predator tuner that i will throw in as well.

Interior is mint with no rips tears, and even the suede looks mint from getting in and out. always had towels on the seats. Also has husky liner custom catch all floor mats. Everything works on the inside as it should including a/c and 6 disc changer.

Outside is as nice as the inside. Only imperfection is on the drivers fender. When my dad had the truck he went to home depot for something parked as far out in the lot as possible and you guessed it some a-hole parked a little close and but the ever so slightest place in it. Been told the dent wizard can probably fix but neither one of us has taken time to do so because you can hardly see it. Lowerd two inches in the rear with shackels. Tires have 5K on them and still look new. Truck also comes with an extra pair of wheels with Nitto 555r tires on them that are about done. Bought them on here a while back from a fellow member.

Any more questions just ask and Ill be glad to answer them

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread