2001 Stage 3 Roush. Norcal

BladeX10

Established Member
First off, The car has a salvaged title. I'll be as honest as i could here. I originally bought this car as a project. Turns out things didnt go as planned with my daily driver at the time, so this car was forced to take over as my daily driver. Put 10k miles on it in 7 months and still remains my daily driver and my only car. Not a single problem with the car other than the original battery dying on me. So mechanically wise, theres nothing wrong with it at all.

Reason for the salvaged title was because an owner struck a curb with the front passenger side, then the previous owner bought it and did a poor job repairing it. Using all the original parts.

First of all, i'll do the bad with the car... the car is going to need a new front bumper, due to it being low and bottoming out on a ton of things in the last 10k miles(bad choice of daily driver, i know), Someone backed into the back bumper of this car while i was at work, cracked the corner of the bumper. also, the paint is shot due to mismatched blacks from cheap painting and rock chips. Small rip in driver seat, and mix matched airbag colors. Heater core went out.

Needs new front tires and an alignment, pulls to the right, a pulley is squeaking when cold.

Now the good. 63k miles. It has all the roush suspension, sway bars, subframe connectors, alcon brakes with 14 inch rotors on front and 13 inch in back. 2004 roush wheels powder coated gunmetal gray, factor magnaflow side exit exhuast, ac works great. interior is clean. all badging still in place on interior, engine bay. Runs excellent, never any problems, 5 sp transmssion is in good shape. Wingless.

So there it is, I'm looking to get $7000 FIRM. I have over 12k in the car so id like atleast 7000 out of it. It will remain my daily driver if it doesnt sell. You can swap everything over on a clean title shell or fix this one up. Possibilities are endless. I'm in the sacramento area. PM if interested.

BladeX10

Established Member
I have a couple but they are just cruise/photoshoot type pictures. Ill take better ones soon. Its a good car. I have no problem keeping it and daily driving it if it doesnt sell. I just want to get into something something better on gas and a supercharged car isnt that practical of a DD. lol.

GTIZZL

Established Member
I have a couple but they are just cruise/photoshoot type pictures. Ill take better ones soon. Its a good car. I have no problem keeping it and daily driving it if it doesnt sell. I just want to get into something something better on gas and a supercharged car isnt that practical of a DD. lol.

I know how that is.. Ill keep checking back for the pics. I may know of somebody interested.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread