2001 SVT Cobra - Low Miles

spyne

Established Member
I'm starting my own business and will have to part with my weekend fun machine. It's a 2001 SVT Cobra in Mineral Gray w/27K miles. I'm located in Fairfax, VA and asking $14,500 for the car. Mods are:

Window Tint – Side and Rear
MGW Orange Handle Shifter w/ Cobra Bob gaskets - installed 3k miles ago
Moda 18' R6 wheels w/ Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-DS3 tires with 70%+ tread

The original polished SVT wheels go with the car. I also have the original shifter if you want it, though why you would I don’t know. There are no other mods to this car. No CAI, no aftermarket exhaust, stock gears, original unmolested interior, no custom tune, nothing. It’s a clean slate for someone who’s looking for an original car to build the way they want. Or, maybe you’ve been looking for a dependable low mileage car for weekend cruises.

I bought this car two years ago from the first owner, who lived around the corner from me. It’s always been a garage queen and while I’ve been known to run it through the gears occasionally when getting onto the highway, it’s always been adult driven and never raced. Pictures can be found below at the link in my signature. PM me if interested.

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
spyne said:
I'm starting my own business and will have to part with my weekend fun machine. It's a 2001 SVT Cobra in Mineral Gray w/27K miles. I'm located in Fairfax, VA and asking $14,500 for the car. Mods are:

Window Tint – Side and Rear
MGW Orange Handle Shifter w/ Cobra Bob gaskets - installed 3k miles ago
Moda 18' R6 wheels w/ Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-DS3 tires with 70%+ tread

The original polished SVT wheels go with the car. I also have the original shifter if you want it, though why you would I don’t know. There are no other mods to this car. No CAI, no aftermarket exhaust, stock gears, original unmolested interior, no custom tune, nothing. It’s a clean slate for someone who’s looking for an original car to build the way they want. Or, maybe you’ve been looking for a dependable low mileage car for weekend cruises.

I bought this car two years ago from the first owner, who lived around the corner from me. It’s always been a garage queen and while I’ve been known to run it through the gears occasionally when getting onto the highway, it’s always been adult driven and never raced. Pictures can be found below at the link in my signature. PM me if interested.

I may be interested in the car for my father. Please PM me the VIN# so I can run a carfax: [email protected]

MJ

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread