2001 t-67 Turbocharged GT, Built Motor, LOw Miles: F/S or Trade

Justinturbo01

Established Member
The car started as a bone stock car and sold to a guy up by Chicago who had put the turbo kit on at AMS. It was then on consignment at a dealer in Bloomington, IL where my best friend traded his 99 Ford Lightning for. I owned the car for over a year and never had a problem.He took it to the track a couple times and ran Mid-low 12's at 112-115ish. This was on crappy 1.9 second 60's. Since I bought the car from him I have put in the MMR Built shortblock, an upgraded valvetrain, and had some other small mods done. The car is a great street car and has great street manners. Everything works on it as it came from the factory: AC/Cruise/TCS/Etc...
I had the car Dyno tuned on a Dynojet dyno after the MMR Shortblock was put in professionally. The short block is the MMR 600 with the upgraded forged crank which rates it at 725 horse capable. It has been dynotuned for two settings simply a high and a low boost setting. Low is 9psi and high is 14psi. Tuned very conservatively and it has tons of roon for more power, but it put down about 480 horse and just at 500 ft/lbs. Car is a premium Mustang with all options and all are intact and work (meaning the A/C). Mileage just turned 40,000. There is about 1200 on the new motor. I need a truck to haul a dirtbike in...

$17,000 OBO, price is negotiable
Make Offer Need To Sell or trade for Descent Newer Truck Or Stock Lightning

Mods are:
Single Total Performance t-67 kit with fresh rebuild on Turbo
Heads Checked and Valve Job
03 Cobra tank and pump set-up
Aluminum DriveShaft
Steeda Upper and Lower Control Arms
Welded in Subframe Connectors
Aluminum Trunk Battery Box
Bullit Intake Manifold
New MMR SB 600 8.5:1 CR With Upgraded forged Crank
ARP Head Studs and Rod Bolts
Diablosport Tuned and Tuner
FMS 42Lb Injectors
90MM MAF
90mm TB
Magnaflow Catback
Steeda Rear Drag Springs
Dark charcoal leather with all options (6 disc in dash, 8 way seat, TCS, etc.)
MMR Built 750hp rated shortblock
ARP Head and Rod bolts
Enduratech Valve Springs
Prescision Industries Stallion 3500 stall converter
Aluminum Driveshaft
Diablosport Predator
Magnaflow exhaust (sounds great, really deep)
3" cutout after about 2 feet of downpipe, sounds wicked
greddy profec B electronic boost controller (set at 8/14 psi)

Its a great car and would make an excellent daily driver or weekend warrior, or convert it into a dedicated track car, or even add some touches and make it into a show car. All it needs is a driver and gas!

I'm sure that there are more things that I'm forgetting, any questions please call 217-801-8099, or email at [email protected]
Turbo08.jpg

Turbo07.jpg

Turbo04.jpg

Turbo03.jpg

turbo02.jpg

Turbo01.jpg

mustangturbo015.jpg

mustangturbo006.jpg

mustangturbo001.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread