2001 Torch Red Corvette Z06 Cam Headers 74k miles

shoaf85

Established Member
I recently sold my TT C6 corvette in order to purchase a cheaper car (this C5) to build into an 8 second street car. Thus I picked this car up locally as it was the perfect candidate. However I do have a newborn and the cost of the build just isnt going to fit into the budget right now.

The previous owner had the mods installed about 3 months ago, I have receipts and paper work for everything including cam/ valvesprings, headers, fluids, spark plugs and dyno tune. The mods were performed by Ryans Performance Machine (RPM) in Garner NC. The car was completely stock up until this point in its life. Overall the car is in excellent condition for an 01 IMO. There are a couple very small rock chips that are common for its age and the interior, especially the seats are in VERY good condition for its age (pics below). The only issue with the car is a small cut in the interior A pillar and HVAC control/head unit has a dim display. Dim head unit is easily fixable and I may fix it depending on if it takes long to sell. Overall the car is a blast to drive and if it doesnt sell I will enjoy it until I can afford the build that I intended for it.

Price is $22,000 Title is clear and in hand
Current mileage is 73,2XX and is located in Concord NC 28025

Mods:
TSP 233/239 cam
TSP pushrods
PRC Beehive valvesprings
American Racing Headers
American Racing o/r x pipe
Custom straight exhaust (very loud)

Wheels/tires
C6 Z06 replica wheels gloss black (C5Z sizing)
Front tires are worn and will need to be replaced in less than 5kish miles
Rear tires Bridgestone Potenzas are practically brand new with less than 1k miles on them

Other than that the car is stock including clutch.

SAM_0496.jpg

SAM_0497.jpg

SAM_0498.jpg

SAM_0499.jpg

SAM_0500.jpg

SAM_0501.jpg

Pic of split in a pillar

SAM_0502.jpg

Idle/walkaround vid
http://youtu.be/3tsc5Onww98

1-3 WOT flyby
http://youtu.be/khVUMtSgnck

Thanks for looking!!!

Last edited:

shoaf85

Established Member
Only trades considered would be Auto Coyote, if any interest in that type of trade post up or pm me

Thanks!

Charisma

Established Member
I have a 2012 Black Auto Coyote with 13,6xx miles... Interested? Has a JLT CAI, Lethal ORX and GT500 Axle Back's.

Users who are viewing this thread